• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Police station?

Which Police Station will you pick for your town?

• Total voters
I prefer the wooden police station, it looks more natural I guess. I don't mind who I have though, I like them both.

Going with the modern one, can't pass on the GC version design.
Besides I like Copper, fellow Copper fans will know why. :D

I'll go for the modern style because it would suit my town a bit better, even tought I like Booker better, and the wood station would fit anyway.

So happy police stations are back! I like how they have the little wanted poster again. I like the look of the wooden one but I like Copper more...hmmn..

I look at it like this: Copper kept the original design from the gamecube version because he likes everything organized and neat. Having the original design is where he worked best in the past, so he figures that would be the best station for him!

Booker? He's finally been split off from Copper, his superiors thinking the excitable and serious young man was making the nervous Booker uncomfortable. Their planners had decided upon a new station design. Copper didn't want to use it, so they asked Booker.

"Uhm... yes. That's okay... I guess..."

Definitely going with Copper. I'm making my town very modern, so Copper would fit best.

I'll be going with Booker, simply because I don't want the industrial look of Copper's police station.

I'll go with Booker because he has a cute personality and he is more laid back

Going to choose Copper.
I like the Modern design of the police station!
I don't really have a preference of the two dogs.

Booker. No question about it.

Not only does the wooden theme "fit" better with Animal Crossing, but I generally like Booker's character more than Cooper anyways (sorry Coop!)

Back