• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Politics General Discussion Thread - "USA Presidential Election 2016" Editon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-_-

Trump is going to supposedly kick out millions of innocent Muslims and Immigrants who are trying to make better lives for themselves.

So basically, innocent refugees trying to make a better life for themselves = Secret Isis agents who will terrorize your country, judging people based on their religion sucks and comparing them to terrorists, because of their common religion. wow

That's pretty dumb.

I did not say all of them were. But some of them could and it could take just a few of them to kill thousands. It is not worth the risk to accept them because a few of them could have a connection with ISIS.

I know you will find some poor way to strike back, but it is common sense that letting thousands of people in our county VERY close to the ISIS territory have to have a few people connected with the terrorism.

Sorry but I actually care about my country and letting Clinton get elected will create more attacks here than Trump would.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trudeau has let in lots of refugees and we seem to be okay. It's rude to judge people just based on their religion. Not everyone over there has goals to terrorize everyone. Some just want to live the life we are living.

But some could and all it takes is a small group of them to kill thousands of innocent people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there any people here that agree?

Last edited:
I am disappointed in America. People here should nominate better presidential candidates.

I did not say all of them were. But some of them could and it could take just a few of them to kill thousands. It is not worth the risk to accept them because a few of them could have a connection with ISIS.

I know you will find some poor way to strike back, but it is common sense that letting thousands of people in our county VERY close to the ISIS territory have to have a few people connected with the terrorism.

Sorry but I actually care about my country and letting Clinton get elected will create more attacks here than Trump would.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But some could and all it takes is a small group of them to kill thousands of innocent people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there any real people here that agree with me?

Without letting some of the thousands of innocent people in, they'd die too. Technically, eitherway could lead to death of people. If I were from a screwed up country like that, I'd be SO grateful to be let in to a not so screwed up country. edit: they didnt ask to be born there so why should they suffer? They shouldn't, just like we shouldn't.

I don't agree with you so I must be a fake person?

Last edited:
it doesn't help that i have tons of hw due tomorrow along with the news talking about how close the election is, ahhhrgg

Without letting some of the thousands of innocent people in, they'd die too. Technically, eitherway could lead to death of people. If I were from a screwed up country like that, I'd be SO grateful to be let in to a not so screwed up country. edit: they didnt ask to be born there so why should they suffer? They shouldn't, just like we shouldn't.

I don't agree with you so I must be a fake person?

I have to admit the thing I said at the end was lame.

If Clinton wants to do that than she must come up with some security that would have to check every single refugee that she lets in. But knowing Clinton and the history of her party, it doesn't look like that will happen and that is what I am scared about.

TIL that disagreement with Alien51 automatically means you forfeit the reality of your humanity.

lms if you're not a real human
I was hot in the moment. I do tend to say idiotic things a lot and that was one of them. I'm editing that part out now.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that if this man wins, he won't last very long. Too many people despise him. You can't be a leader when 50% (and it looks like it's gonna be 50%, like Brexit) hate your guts.

Looking at the numbers, it looks like a lot of people like him. I'm half white, I wasn't born here. Nor is my family. I don't feel at all safe if that man does become President.

I'm pretty sure that if this man wins, he won't last very long. Too many people despise him. You can't be a leader when 50% (and it looks like it's gonna be 50%, like Brexit) hate your guts.

Honestly I think it will go even lower if he becomes president since a majority of America is multicultural

DNC is to blame. They thought anyone would beat Trump so they put Hillary in position.

Also, many Hillary supporters were so convinced by multiple people and media outlets that they didn't go out to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back