Poll: How early or late do you wake up in the morning?

How early or late do you wake up in the morning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wake up around 5:30a on weekdays. i turn my alarm off on weekends and usually sleep in until 6:30a, sometimes 7a if i'm out late the night before.

I wake up around 4 am, try and rest until I need to get up at 7am.

Weekends are nice as I don’t need to be up and out 💜

usually for work i'm up at around 9AM ish for my WFH days or 7:30AM if i'm commuting to the office. if i don't have any obligations i usually sleep in until 1PM or 2PM 😴 i'm very much not a morning person but forced to live a morning person society.

If I'm on an early start at work then I usually wake up about 5am-ish (which is a lot easier in summer then winter 😂) and if I'm on a later start or on a day off I wake up sometime between 8-9. I very rarely sleep in late as my body clock seems to be used to early starts but do usually have a quick nap in the afternoon.

I'm always late to bed, early too rise.
Always wake up before my 6.30am alarm.

Currently it's unfortunately 7 am, waiting for winter so I can sleep in until 8 am :sleep:

I tend to wake up between 6 and 7am everyday. I've always been like this even as a kid, tough to sleep in anymore!

hate that I can't change my vote now bc I voted "late" even though I now regularly wake up between 5-7am 😅

My body clock is currently set to me waking up at 4:50am. I am a morning person so it makes perfect sense. I don't like waking up late. It feels like I've already wasted a ton of time.

I suppose I am 'normal' now, around 8am-ish. Weekends are more like 9-10:30am, I relish in being able to stay up late hahaha

i wake up around 6-6:30am on weekdays for work. on weekends i sleep in a little but my wakeup time ranges between 8 to 11am, i usually dont sleep past noon.

i have a hard time going to bed early, even on work days. i usually sleep between 12-2am because i take naps when i get home but this past week i’ve cut down on the naps a bit and noticed i’m a lot more tired when i go to bed at night

I always have to wake up at 5am even during my days off from work. Would be nice to sleep in just a couple hours longer so I can feel refreshed and not have to be half awake for the majority of the day.

back when i had my hospital duties it would definitely vary. graveyards obviously had me sleeping in the morning and waking up in the afternoon, but for usual day duties i would wake up like 5:30-6:00 AM since our call time is 7 AM.

now that im off-duty, i usually wake up between 7-9 AM. to be honest i wish i would wake up more towards 9 AM, because i most often sleep between 1-3 AM (my productivity shoots up at night) and waking up near 7 AM gets me less hours of sleep than i want.

"Very late" as the poll would suggest. But I also go to sleep late in the middle of the night, and I get my full 8 hours of sleep generally.

Boy, I am NOT a morning person whatsoever! I have the hardest time waking up in the morning, which makes it difficult when you have kids to shuttle to school. If it was just up to me, I wouldn’t wake up until closer to noon, but alas, I am an adult with responsibilities. 🫤

Back