• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Poll: Town Names

What should my town name be?

• Total voters
If you're familiar with Steven Universe, there's a character named Pearl. I feel like with her style and your colors for your town, it would be a great match. Either way, all the names would be great. c:

Thanks everyone. I was thinking, since it's hard for me to choose the name (especially out of Pearl, Topaz and Diamond) that whichever ones I don't use as my town name, I could use as my character names. My mayors name would be my own name, but I will have a second character also.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Thanks everyone. I was thinking, since it's hard for me to choose the name (especially out of Pearl, Topaz and Diamond) that whichever ones I don't use as my town name, I could use as my character names. My mayors name would be my own name, but I will have a second character also.

In that case, Pearl sounds like a good player name, while I still stand by my previous vote with Topaz as the town name. Good idea.

Thanks everyone! It's still going to be a hard decision for me, I'm just so indecisive. I'm not sure if Topaz or Pearl sounds better as a character name. I actually came up with the name Topz from the movie Barbie Fairytopia LOL! Topaz was one of the characters I believe. Anyway, please keep voting!

Do Gemstone and name Mayor Diamond with alts named, Topaz, Pearl and Crystal

Do Gemstone and name Mayor Diamond with alts named, Topaz, Pearl and Crystal

I'd like to have my mayor character as my real name. And I'm not sure if I still like Gemstone as much as Pearl and Topaz, but I'll think about it, thanks!

Last edited:
I was thinking the same as sizzi. I like the town name Pearl but it would also be cool to name the town Gemstone and have your character be one of the other names, same for your alts. :)

I've been collecting gemstones for 21 years. (Showing my age, huh? LOL.) Topaz is the only one that sounds like it could be an actual town name to me. Pearl would be a good first name, but I'm not crazy about Diamond.

I love pearl, it fits the theme of the town o: but another suggestion, Petite? meaning small in French, it may go lovely with your theme also c:

I've actually decided that I don't like either of those names as character names, so I guess I will only be using one of them, and that's for the town name, so please keep voting!

Voted for Crystal, but I also like the names Pearl and Gemstone :-D

Back