• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Poll: Town Names

What should my town name be?

• Total voters
Crystal and Pearl are both super cute... I voted for Pearl but I really can't decide between the two of those!

I voted for Topaz

All the over names are pretty common imo, and Topaz sound mysterious, but cute at the same time

Hello everybody. Well, today is the 1st of January and the big day that I I'll restart my town. The results show that Pearl is the most popular town name, closely followed by Topaz and then Gemstone.

When I first started this poll, I would say Topaz and gemstone were my favourites, but from listening to other people's opinions and POVs, I would say that Pearl is in on of my favourites rather than Gemstone.

I am sort of tossing up between Topaz and Pearl, I don't really like either of those names for character names. At this point I am leaning towards Pearl, but I will let you know once it's all done.

Thank you to everyone for voting and leaving your opinions here, you've really helped me out!
Also, happy new year!

Hello everyone, my town has finally been created.
After a while of map resetting, well it was only 2 hours, compared to the time a lot of other people spend, it's not that much.
But anyway, I decided to name my town Pearl and my mayor Lexi (my name)
I'm still yet to think of a name for my second character.

Thanks again everyone!

Pearl sounds very elegant and suitable for your pink town!

I think Topaz would be the best out of those hands down. I also really like Pearl and Diamond though.

Back