• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

poqu's art dump

Beautiful !
What software do you use ? I'm still using SAI but I was thinking I might move on to something else.

Beautiful !
What software do you use ? I'm still using SAI but I was thinking I might move on to something else.
Thanks! I used Procreate on the iPad for all the art I posted here,, it's a big investment if you don't already own an ipad though. Personally I still haven't found a program with blending that feels as nice as SAI but I find procreate+the ipad pretty convenient and accessible with almost no lag on the pen and good gesture shortcuts on Procreate. I do have clip studio paint on my computer which I used the most before i switched to using the ipad,, and that's probably my favorite program overall (and it goes on sale pretty often)

A little drawing for Ken's birthday yesterday :>

ken.jpg

Amazing work! Agree with others about the colour palette used, colours are gorgeous. Not going to lie I only clicked on the thread at first because of your profile pic XD so I especially love the Tabby art 😍

I haven't updated in a while, but i am now to put up my more recent drawings :> These first 2 in particular are ones i put a lot of time into.

tourists.jpg

rabbithole.jpg

And these 2 are slightly older, but I didn't share them yet:

moletown.jpg

clifftown_bright.jpg

Really phenomenal stuff! I'm just now getting into drawing more complex settings and aspire to reach your level someday. It is clearly a lot of work that has paid off. I love your art!

Really phenomenal stuff! I'm just now getting into drawing more complex settings and aspire to reach your level someday. It is clearly a lot of work that has paid off. I love your art!
Thank you so much!! I looked through your art thread and your stuff is so good, you can def reach it and I believe in you ;u;

Your art is simply amazing! 😍 I love the tones you use in your paintings and have especially liked seeing your contributions to the cheer thread! 👏🏼

Your art is simply amazing! 😍 I love the tones you use in your paintings and have especially liked seeing your contributions to the cheer thread! 👏🏼
Thank you omg 🥺 Which reminds me I should collect my cheers here too after I finish today's haha

Back