• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

poqu's art dump

Here are the cheers I made for red team so far! At first I could only think of red pokemon but I branched out a little haha

rtcheer1.jpg

rtcheer2.jpg

rtcheer3.jpg

rtcheer4.jpg

rtcheer5.jpg

rtcheer6.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Your art is amazing, it's like official game art or a book illustration! 😍
I swear your aesthetic is simply to die for, your artwork is a treasure from the God themselves.

Thank you guys omg ;u; that's super high praise

Last edited:
Your cheers are the reason we're winning.

The gootuber one particularily makes my heart melt what a dizzy play.

Your cheers are the reason we're winning.

The gootuber one particularily makes my heart melt what a dizzy play.
Omg thank you ;-; I'm just trying my best bc red team is carrying me hard hahaha

My bokoblin cheer 🙂
rtcheer8.jpg

I think its worth sharing how the sketch looked too lol because it's pretty messy and squished
bokosketch.jpg

(edit: here's the haiku that went with this haha)
the blood moon rises
red bokoblins play and dance
celebrating redds

Last edited:
The rest of my red team cheers :D these have been really fun to do, I'm going to miss it a little lol
(edited to add the haikus that go with them! I'm definitely not a poet but I tried my best anyways hahaha)

rtcheer9.jpg

rtcheer10.jpg

up jumps magikarp
so beautiful in the sky
red scales shining bright

rtcheer11.jpg

good luck and have fun
squids and octos sending love
everybody wins!

rtcheer12.jpg

amid the battles
a wurmple crawls out to say
red team's doing great

rtcheer13.jpg

after the rain clears
at the end of the rainbow
is redd selling wares

Last edited:
I’m going to miss seeing ur cheers a lot 🥺🥺 ur art is so lovely and I love colours & poses you choose!! ❤
Thank you!! 🥺 I'm going to miss urs too,, they were all so bright and cute ;u; and everyone else's too haha, the cheer thread was so much fun these last 2 weeks :' )

Wow thank you for blessing red team with your cheers
You should post the haikus that accompanied some cheers, especially the wurmple one

Wow thank you for blessing red team with your cheers
You should post the haikus that accompanied some cheers, especially the wurmple one
:' ) Thank you for the suggestion, I updated it hahaha

Hi! I just want to pop in here and tell you that your art style is beautiful and adorable 🥺! I really enjoyed seeing your art each day of the tournament 😊. Your haikus were great too!

Hi! I just want to pop in here and tell you that your art style is beautiful and adorable 🥺! I really enjoyed seeing your art each day of the tournament 😊. Your haikus were great too!
Aww thank you 🥺 I loved making these so much every day, and everyone's enthusiasm for the event made it super fun and worth it (and made me step up to write the haikus too)!!

The cheers got me in a drawing mood to do another illustration :' ) Lately I've been thinking crocodiles are really cute, so I drew a flying one. I'm also currently obsessed with drawing tabby-styled teeth on all my smiles lol

flyingcroc.jpg

Some notes:
I think my coloring/painting in some of my other drawings felt a bit muddy, so for this one most of my coloring was done with just the circle brush (no special opacity property). I used an opacity brush for bigger gradients and the clouds, and I didn't use any smudging/blending properties in my brushes. I think this works pretty well for the cartoonish way I draw, but I might try to bring back blending again later when I think I can pull it off haha.

My thumbnails and "scrap paper" for planning/editing things while drawing:
fcplanning.jpg

and a wip I kinda like the looks of : )
AF67C278-97AE-4A8E-AD18-4A8324B26F4A.jpeg

Again, fantastic work and the planning complexity shows a whole 'nother level of experience! I think having the alligator posed upright was the right choice and my attention is really drawn to the conversation they're having (whereas if there was a whole army of alligators flying by, that might not be the case). I'm not sure how many days a piece like this takes you, but I appreciate the effort and applaud your skill. Thanks for showing some of your process!

I think I just found out how the Jolly Redds pulled that incredible win off. POQU! Your art is absolutely stunning. I would consume any comic, manga, anime, etc. that is illustrated by you. I love the details you pour into the background as well. Thank you for sharing your work with us!

I love this! I don’t know anything about art so I really like that you’re showing us your scrap paper for planning things out. I am so amazed by the high quality detail to the background and the focus. Everything is remarkable; I can tell you there is a lot of thought inspiration behind this. :) Keep up the beautiful work!

Again, fantastic work and the planning complexity shows a whole 'nother level of experience! I think having the alligator posed upright was the right choice and my attention is really drawn to the conversation they're having (whereas if there was a whole army of alligators flying by, that might not be the case). I'm not sure how many days a piece like this takes you, but I appreciate the effort and applaud your skill. Thanks for showing some of your process!
Ahhh thank you!! I'm glad you like that too ;u; I thought there would me more "story" to tell when they're interacting haha.

I think I just found out how the Jolly Redds pulled that incredible win off. POQU! Your art is absolutely stunning. I would consume any comic, manga, anime, etc. that is illustrated by you. I love the details you pour into the background as well. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
OMG thank you ;0; hahaha Jolly Redds did so good it made me want to cheer harder 🤣

I love this! I don’t know anything about art so I really like that you’re showing us your scrap paper for planning things out. I am so amazed by the high quality detail to the background and the focus. Everything is remarkable; I can tell you there is a lot of thought inspiration behind this. :) Keep up the beautiful work!
Thank you :' ) I'm thinking of logging my process for my "bigger" drawings from now on hahaha it's pretty fun and it helps me learn from what I did :D The scrap paper is one of my favorite parts to do too, so it's only right to share it!

Your art is insane! In a good way. I don't even have words for how good it is. I love your style! 😍

Back