• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possible Stupid Title for Animal Crossing 3DS.

Considering I didnt read the other ideas, i figured it would be called "Animal Crossing: It's your Town." ....the word "duh" comes to mind. Or "Your in Charge." when though you kind of were from the start...

....but thats just my personal thought....

Last edited:
I think they'll go with a more generic title like "Animal Crossing 3D"
I can't think of any other creative titles :p

He made it up. It doesn't even sound right.

He didn't it actually is a rumor across the internet, just google the title and you'll see results, but I still doubt it 'cause it doesn't sound like Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing: I wish all these stupid noobs would stop spamming with their ****ty name titling.

^^ win

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping for a worthy title.

Random person: "Hey, what're you playing on your 3DS?"
Me: Animal Crossing Let's Be Mayor .___.
Random person: Oh...

Animal Crossing: Let us be the mayor of an unknown town filled with talking animals who move in and out based on the statistics of your town and the condition and their love towards you as you wander aboot catching bugs and fish and donating them nto your own town's museum while watering the flowers and bushes and keeping bthe town looking beautiful and lively.

Back