• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possible Stupid Title for Animal Crossing 3DS.

Animal Crossing: Chubby Characters No More
Animal Crossing: Let's Sit on Tree Stumps
Animal Crossing: Forget Being the Mayor... I CAN FREAKING SWIM.

haha, but in all seriousness, I hope Nintendo doesn't choose a cheesy title again.

I honestly loved the names wild world and city folk! hopefully its something along those lines.

I like the Wild World title and the City Folk one is not bad (Let's Go To The City is too long I think). I guess it doesn't really matter too much, but I hope the title for 3DS version is good, although I'm not sure what it could be :)

I know this thread isn't that old, but did it really need to be bumped?
This thread is asking for title suggestions, now "i want new info" and we already got new info...

Okay, everyone should stop with the stupid titles.

The Japanese name it "Jump Out" so you should be suggesting a somewhat English translation of that

Yes, but we atleast have an estimate of what the english release should equivilate to, so maybe you should take this thread seriously and stop using it as a spam thread, that's the only thing annoying me

Back