• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possible Stupid Title for Animal Crossing 3DS.

yup, i definitely like 'Animal Crossing: A Mayor's Life'

How about just 'Animal Crossing'? or with '3DS' at the end? Maybe it'll just be that simple.

I hope they still have the funny little 'nintendo' at the start screen, like in Wild World. That was cute. :)

I sure hope too! but I hope it's like the gamecube version where there are a few different Nintendo voices.

Animal Crossing: Let's go to the 3D

but seriously I think Animal Crossing: 3DS is good enough

lololl

Yeah I thought a lazy title would go along those lines.
Simply enough even: Animal Crossing 3D

or

Animal Crossing: Let's Go Swimming!

"Animal Crossing: A Mayor's Life" reminds me of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life...
It's not a bad title, I've just kinda heard it before.

I kinda liked "Animal Crossing: My Town"

idc about the Uk title of city folk. They even did this to Nintendogs + Cats by changing neighbours names!

Animal Crossing: A New Frontier sounds ok... but I'm still hoping it could be Animal Crossing: Let's Sit On Tree Stumps... *Face Palms* :blush:

Or of course, Animal Crossing: Crossing Animals.

Animal Crossing: Death Takes Tortimer
Animal Crossing: Aftermath of the Soviet Revolution
Animal Crossing: Benches

But really, something along the lines of "Friendly Frontier" or "L[rest of word] Lands"

I wouldn't be surprised if they simply called it Animal Crossing 3ds.

If they are creative, they might call it something along the lines of Animal Crossing: Dream Town or Animal Crossing: You Rule!
(Stupid titles, but a bit better then 3ds.):confused:

Animal Crossing: Your time to be mayor
Animal Crossing: You the boss!
Animal Crossing: Animals obey you

XDD

Animal Crossing: WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIGN?!
Although I guess that would make more sense if all the animals in the game were dead...

Back