• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Possible Stupid Title for Animal Crossing 3DS.

Animal Crossing: A New Village
PLEASE Just name it Ac3ds. I've gotten so used to that name now.

Lol I have to agree, I like the sound of Animal Crossing 3DS. Nothing more, nothing less.

My name ideas below.

1. Animal Crossing: Planet 3D
2. Animal Crossing: The Next Generation (Star Trek Inspired Idea)
3. Animal Crossing: Big City Life (Hello kitty inspired idea)
4. Animal Crossing: Mayor Me
5. Animal Crossing: Kingdom (MySims and Facebook Inspired Idea)

That's all I could think up.
I hope they keep it as Animal Crossing 3DS.
I'm so happy with that name and used to it.

I dunno if it's fake or not but I saw box art that said "Animal Crossing: New Frontier"

If you're talking about this, then it's just fanmade and not official.

But if it was real, I wouldn't have a problem with that title. In fact, I actually kind of like it. :blush:

I dunno if it's fake or not but I saw box art that said "Animal Crossing: New Frontier"

animal_crossing_3ds.jpg

This?

It's fake, no official box art yet

I like the New Frontier name but the fan-made box art seems a little too crowded if you know what I mean. It's nice though, but not for an official box.

I like the New Frontier name but the fan-made box art seems a little too crowded if you know what I mean. It's nice though, but not for an official box.

I agree. It's just too busy for me, but the name is pretty appealing and it suits the game well. But for some reason I keep on thinking it sounds like the title for a Western movie... I dont know, I guess it's just me, haha. :p

I agree. It's just too busy for me, but the name is pretty appealing and it suits the game well. But for some reason I keep on thinking it sounds like the title for a Western movie... I dont know, I guess it's just me, haha. :p

Let's kick our spurs and live in our boots, we're going to the old animal crossing west in the new Frontier. Well wrangle us up some fine cow folk and have our selfs a good o fashion camp fire on the beach.

Ahaha!!

It's Tom Norris!

Here is another name i just thought of

Animal Crossing: Another Universe

New Animal Crossing.

Nintendo: "But how is that a stupid title?! New Super Mario Bros was a big hit!"

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this happened.

Oh, God. That name would just drive me crazy. :p

How about "Animal Crossing: Let's Go Swimmin', Y'all!" or "Animal Crossing: Parallel Dimension". xD

Back