• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

I was talking to Midge, and apparently she wanted to change her catchphrase, which was the rodstripe that she obtained from Rodney (I know it's a bad catchphrase, I ran out of ideas when I told it to Rodney). Midge told me that Rodney pointed out how she says it too much. And he still had that catchphrase.

Zucker: "You're so mysterious, Mystery."

Also in a letter from Marina, she thanked me for letting her visit my house and sent me a gift that she said would suit my house. The gift? A trash can. Thanks, Marina. :p

tumblr_n8z88vyNPN1thx7pto1_500.jpg

So I changed Henry's catchphrase a few weeks ago...

Moose had a complete meltdown because I told him Tammy was more likely to win an arm wrestling match =/ I'm sorry dude jock or not you can't take down a bear as a mouse.

HNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0039.JPG
HNI_0041.JPG

Guys, guys... don't fight... You're both freaks in your own personnal way. You're creepy.

HNI_0050.JPG

Are you talking about her being pregnant or what?

It's time for...
THE PITFALL PHOTOSHOOT!

Look at Pancetti!.JPG
(Ignore the main part and look at the background.)

Pancetti is Angry!.JPG
Same there.

Pancetti is Stuck.JPG
Rudy is Angry!.JPG
Rudy's Flip.JPG

I think Sprinkle is onto something here...
Sprinkle Knows..JPG

Dotty found a wonderful belonging of Marshal's on the beach.
Found on the Beach.JPG

Pancetti is quite the strange villager.
Toilet Gift.JPG
Toilet Gift Two.JPG
Toilet Gift Three.JPG

This was in the Nintendo town. Don't you agree her house is the stuff of dreams?
Nice Room, Nibbles..JPG

I thought I should screenshot that sweet secretary saying this. Now can I actually be the mayor instead of you?
Rude Isabelle.JPG

And last but not least, from when I paid off my mortgage last month. c:
Tom Nook Chant.JPG
Tom Nook Chant Two.JPG

That basement is quite possibly the most awesome thing I've seen on this forum. I'm regretting making my basement the bathroom and laundry.

I think the most awkward part is how you can't put any expression on your character when visiting a Streetpass house.
So here you are, in this creepy basement, with wide open eyes and a little smile on your face...

Back