• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Most Hilarious Moments In Animal Crossing New Leaf

166jg3r.jpg

I can see it now xD

Dem amateur Photoshop skills xD
2pqmbrq.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked in Nates fridge a found a lovely bed...
"Dose he sleep in here sometimes?"

I don't even..

It was Pietro's birthday, and he said, "I have a feeling we could be more than friends..." And then I clicked a, mildly weirded out( I'm a guy). He proceeded to say, "We could be BEST Friends!" I just started laughing. I'm an equalist(believes in equal rights for everyone) and all, but it was kinda creepy at first.

Jeremiah gave me a frog costume as a gift once. Never would have guessed he was hiding his identity...

I posted this on my own thread back in May, but I figured some people would enjoy it on here as well! ^.^

So, a few weeks ago I was hanging out in my friend's AC:NL town. Inside one of her houses I found a bathroom, which included a toilet and it gave me an idea...

Please ignore the date, she is a major time traveller.
I hope I brightened your day lol. My friend sure found it hilarious!

I posted this on my own thread back in May, but I figured some people would enjoy it on here as well! ^.^

omg XD
One time Kabuki asked me to go fetch Kyle this one time and he said this for fetching Kyle for him
"Here, take this toilet ive only used it once, im sure you can put it to good use" xD

Last edited:
It's law in Baker to buy every detective hat that appears.

Wouldn't you know it, the detective hat is the item that gets me my Labelle mannequin. :p

Astrid and Skye were having an argument. This is what Astrid said when I talked to her.

HNI_0070.JPG

It reminds me of Ganon from the Zelda CD-i games.

HNI_0079.JPG your not wearing pants
HNI_0051.JPG ok.....

Attachments

• HNI_0071.JPG
    HNI_0071.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 307
  • HNI_0072.JPG
    HNI_0072.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 308
When Katrina announced I'd have good love luck for the day, only to be constantly pinged and harassed by Kyle and ignored by everyone else. Every time I'd come out of retail or my house, I'd run into him only for him to ping me again for really silly reasons ("Do you think I like red flowers or yellow?"). He pinged a total of 6 times in about 15 mins (I counted!)

For about a week I kept burying pitfalls and trying to get Truffles to step on them. Every single one of them was, at some point, set off by me. I seriously felt like Wile E. Coyote. I'd set up these awesome traps and then fall into them myself.

Geez guys, y'all are makin me wanna get another copy of Wild World! I don't have anything too amusing other than Julian spreading his unicorn germs all over me x-x

Back