• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Your Town Map

GF6mSIZ.jpg

The town of Lilycove!
Pietro's house is away from everyone else... He likes his privacy.

Here is my second town, WeeHaven:

The DA is 4100-6829-4849 and this is the map:

WeeHaven_1.jpg

Here it is with paths drawn in:

WeeHaven%20paths.jpg

The paths are natural dirt lined with sweet olive & holly bushes and red, orange and yellow flowers. It is an autumn town.

Gat8AJ5.jpg

I love my new map. Circle grass, peaches, lots of space in the north for a campsite surrounded by cedar trees, and love the town square and Re-Tail locations. It is a bit tough currently to run from the left-hand beach or main street to Re-Tail, though. I just have to figure out the best spot to put a second bridge (somewhere by the two houses on the left). And I never thought I'd say this, but I wish there was another pond or two north of the river :p Overall, though, I think it's great.

14423749_10208954361873490_313815083_o.jpg

New town of Highland.
(cannot find my old game so ive restarted! taken my two weeks plus to find a nice decient map!)

Mayor Claire
Villagers: Whitney, Butch, Tia, Sheldon and Tutu.
Fruit: Pair
Grass: Triangle

Pretty happy with this!!

So I reset yesterday and after 30 - 50 minutes this is what I decided with.

FullSizeRender.jpg

A list of features:
- Brown station roof (my favorite, a brown or red roof is a must for me)
- Circle grass (cute, grass types doesn't really matter much to me)
- Cherries (lovely!)
- Town Hall on top of the map and out of the way
- Plaza quite central
- ReTail near the docks
- A little pond near my house <3

I got a great line-up of starters! These are all new, never had them before in earlier towns! I've always wanted to see Rod, and Daisy and Cookie are cute~
Their houses are the two on the south-east part of town and they're perfectly lined up! Such good girlfriends = P
HNI_0032.JPG

And the pain begins...
HNI_0058.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0007.JPG
    HNI_0007.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 473
WVW69jpPTd0uv0VlQu

Heres my new town Regalia o:
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the map except for that one pond near retail but beggars can't be choosers :p
Current villagers: Julian, Diana, Freckles, Rasher, Merengue, Roald, Ed, Marshal, Sylvia, and Ruby <3
I have apples as the main fruit and triangle grass as well if anyones curious >o<

WVW69jpPTd0uv0VlQu

Heres my new town Regalia o:
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the map except for that one pond near retail but beggars can't be choosers :p
Current villagers: Julian, Diana, Freckles, Rasher, Merengue, Roald, Ed, Marshal, Sylvia, and Ruby <3
I have apples as the main fruit and triangle grass as well if anyones curious >o<

Yeah, the pond at Retail is always there. That's something that cannot be avoided XD
Lovely villager list!

I like how Retail and Town Hall are both on the top side of the map ^_^ I had that too with one of my old towns, I really regret resetting that one XD

Yeah, the pond at Retail is always there. That's something that cannot be avoided XD
Lovely villager list!

I like how Retail and Town Hall are both on the top side of the map ^_^ I had that too with one of my old towns, I really regret resetting that one XD

Sometimes I've gotten lucky at finding maps but I was getting desperate since I was resetting for almost 6 hours ol
I also like the Town hall and Retail being close together and also the bonus Julian who plotted right in between :p.
And I couldn't have gotten any of my lovely villagers without the forums help ~ (and a close friend lol)

So I reset yesterday and after 30 - 50 minutes this is what I decided with.

View attachment 183734

A list of features:
- Brown station roof (my favorite, a brown or red roof is a must for me)
- Circle grass (cute, grass types doesn't really matter much to me)
- Cherries (lovely!)
- Town Hall on top of the map and out of the way
- Plaza quite central
- ReTail near the docks
- A little pond near my house <3

I got a great line-up of starters! These are all new, never had them before in earlier towns! I've always wanted to see Rod, and Daisy and Cookie are cute~
Their houses are the two on the south-east part of town and they're perfectly lined up! Such good girlfriends = P
View attachment 183738

And the pain begins...
View attachment 183739

so jealous of this map!! it's perfect and full of possibilities ;-;

Sometimes I've gotten lucky at finding maps but I was getting desperate since I was resetting for almost 6 hours ol
I also like the Town hall and Retail being close together and also the bonus Julian who plotted right in between :p.
And I couldn't have gotten any of my lovely villagers without the forums help ~ (and a close friend lol)
yeah you better thank me :p. lel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so how do you get that little map thingy? cuz it seem kinda confusing to me...

View attachment 183423

I love my new map. Circle grass, peaches, lots of space in the north for a campsite surrounded by cedar trees, and love the town square and Re-Tail locations. It is a bit tough currently to run from the left-hand beach or main street to Re-Tail, though. I just have to figure out the best spot to put a second bridge (somewhere by the two houses on the left). And I never thought I'd say this, but I wish there was another pond or two north of the river :p Overall, though, I think it's great.

I'm about to reset my other town and that is like an almost perfect map for what I want! I have had way too many towns with east beaches. West seems refreshing and "coastal".
Excellent choice.

P.S. I'm getting into more ponds lately. What am I thinking!

I'm about to reset my other town and that is like an almost perfect map for what I want! I have had way too many towns with east beaches. West seems refreshing and "coastal".
Excellent choice.

P.S. I'm getting into more ponds lately. What am I thinking!

I've been really enjoying it so far; there are a lot of options for where to put pwps. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Ponds can add atmosphere to an area! Trouble is, they're never where you want them to be :p And often in the way of things.

Started a new town again, the old one wasn't so good as I thought at the beginning. Took me about
3 days of resetting to get it (I just wanted a good looking town map...). Native fruit is cherry, which
is perfect, I also like how the villagers put their houses.

Halp

I started playing a little less than month ago and I'm thinking about resetting (even though I already have all shops except the fortune teller's, including roost cafe, have over 50% of fish, fossils, and bugs donated, and have almost expanded my house fully). Since I didn't get to pick a layout in the last AC I played (gamecube), I didn't think much of the 4 layouts and just picked what I thought might be most convenient. Turns out I was extremely wrong and hate my layout. It feels super crowded and like I don't have any space to work with. My retail is far away from the dock, and I have a stupid piece of beach I can only access by diving. I also wish I had a south side waterfall and a less windy river. I have peaches which are ok and Ankha who I love, but I'm not too attached to most of my other villagers.

TL;DR: I've unlocked a lot of the game and have a lot of items (clothes, furniture, silver tools), but I don't like my town layout.

Also, question: how do I add a picture so I can show you guys my layout?

Last edited:
Back