• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight everyone! I will be back tomorrow! :D

You gotta show me your shop when you set it up defigure <3

You may need to remember to change the title when you go offline
Make me so excited to see that you are online again :<

You may need to remember to change the title when you go offline
Make me so excited to see that you are online again :<

IM SORRRYYYY </3 I DID FORGET D: KLDJFOIHEF

Hippeux has been auto-voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam has moved in!

tumblr_mq51u4fSCU1sw2p3co1_500.png

Diva has been auto-voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucha has moved in!

lucha.png

Can't find good pictures alkdfjoiawhfwef

Ooooh deer <3
omgosh I forgot lucha was an actual character gjkndfjgngjfh laughing

LOL
he seems like a pretty cool bird, I hope somebody wants him ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sooo nobody told me Vic wanted to move, and he surprised me and is now in boxes!

Vic is in boxes!

Vic.png

Will hold him.. for a bit. Feeling kind of sluggish right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come on guys, you know you want a viking in your town <3

Me too : o
I almost forgot to add SatanRodeo to my dream list, I think he looks so cool *-*

but omg yesterday my character was working at the cafe and Victoria walked in, I don't even have her in my town?????

Me too : o
I almost forgot to add SatanRodeo to my dream list, I think he looks so cool *-*

but omg yesterday my character was working at the cafe and Victoria walked in, I don't even have her in my town?????

Random villagers can visit, it's meant to throw you off and not get their perfect coffee, harder to get Brewster gyroids...

Yeah, what Samy said. :D Its happened to me a few times, I think its pretty cool.

RODEO IS SO COOL. If I had more room I would want him in my town <3

Random villagers can visit, it's meant to throw you off and not get their perfect coffee, harder to get Brewster gyroids...
Oh, I thought so :eek:
It did surprise me hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, what Samy said. :D Its happened to me a few times, I think its pretty cool.

RODEO IS SO COOL. If I had more room I would want him in my town <3
I was gonna get excited because woah victoria is awesome
but Rodeo tho

I know, so many cool villagers <3 Ahh rodeo so coooollll WHY CANT I JUST HAVE THEM ALLLLLL

Big news guys! Spark's cycling now has a sister thread on ACC! Villagers will now be posted on both sites, along with raffles. Hopefully this can increase the number of adopted villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vic has been voided

Last edited:
Omg I don't think I am returning to acc though.
My user ticket for the paperboy guy has been pending since I reported, but they did take down my pixel thread for violating rules that weren't stated anywhere in the exchange thread??????
Not too angry though, this just means I will just make a permanent move here lol.

My user ticket for the paperboy guy has been pending since I reported, but they did take down my pixel thread for violating rules that weren't stated anywhere in the exchange thread??????
Not too angry though, this just means I will just make a permanent move here lol.

tbh, acc has been dead since the cycling threads have been moved to the shops and services area, and willow transferred here and a lot of use followed *LOL*

but i just find that everyone here is nicer c:

Funny you should mention that, I JUST got a reply to my second ticket. They declined it and said it has been delt with. Maybe you should check, they probably answered yours too.

Also, I don't think they took down the thread. I thought I just saw someone reply to it not that long ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh, acc has been dead since the cycling threads have been moved to the shops and services area, and willow transferred here and a lot of use followed *LOL*

but i just find that everyone here is nicer c:

Same same and same. I'm only using ACC as a last minute thing- I just hated posting in the "free to a good home thread".

People here are so much nicer though. Seriously.

Nope, mine still showed pending, they did send me a notification saying they have locked it.
Kinda sucks for people still on that website, I got a message from other users about that guy. One person is still being spammed by him, but since there isn't a way to block, you know?

I do find people are much nicer here though and things are way cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back