• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt has moved in via campsite!

I picked him up for Yookey, he is a dreamie and she just lost her town. So he is reserved <3

Nope, mine still showed pending, they did send me a notification saying they have locked it.
Kinda sucks for people still on that website, I got a message from other users about that guy. One person is still being spammed by him, but since there isn't a way to block, you know?

I do find people are much nicer here though and things are way cheaper too.

Really? Well maybe they will resolve it soon. Ugh, about the thread though, I did not know they locked it.
I also found him on this site. I warned the seller about him. Lucky you can block on this site <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, yookey lost her town? when? how?

Last night I guess. Her file got corrupted D:
She posted a cycling thread so she can try to get her dreamies back

Oh, does he? Can you pm me his username so I can block him?

And oh dang, I can probs donate some bells/items later today if she needs them D:

Oh, does he? Can you pm me his username so I can block him?

And oh dang, I can probs donate some bells/items later today if she needs them D:

It's the same username as on ACC XD I can still PM if you can't remember though :D

Oh, like the numbers and everything too?
pfffft

Yep even the same numbers XD It was not hard to find him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well then. Tammi is in the campsite and I told Jason I would pick her up, but I have no room since I just got Walt.

I feel kinda bad.

Ok, done.

And hm, I can hold Tammi since I have room.
I will just intro then ignore till she moves?
I believe it takes 4 days for that.

Walt has moved in via campsite!

I picked him up for Yookey, he is a dreamie and she just lost her town. So he is reserved <3

Soso sweet, Spark (you see what I did there)
I wish you guys were my friends in the real life physical world

Yep even the same numbers XD It was not hard to find him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well then. Tammi is in the campsite and I told Jason I would pick her up, but I have no room since I just got Walt.

I feel kinda bad.

you might see tammi in the future? c:

Sorry about that guys! I had to go help my parents and eat C: Now my parents wanna watch a movie with me, so I will be back in a few hours!

@defigure- Tammi is in the campsite so you can't get her out >:

@audybug- We are friends <3 YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEEVEEEEEEE

@sorrynotsorry- I hope so >:

I have a villager wanting to move out, and will have them in boxes when I get back. I just hope the person who wanted them is online!

Still keeping Chrissy for you . Tell me when you have a spot :>
Also Malia has Chrissy up in her cycling town

<3 Hiii. I just saw The Croods. IT WAS SO CUTE ALKDJFOHEWFIWEH
OH MY GOSH <3 I love dreamworks <3

AND DARNIT LUNIE GOES OFFLINE THE SECOND I SAY THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back