• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I use the plot reset trick, not that it really matters anymore since Marshal and Jacques both plopped their houses down in front of the town hall

That's what I do, though Stitches was a piece of work. Took me TWO DAYS of plot resetting to get him in a decent spot. Had to TT back some hours to buy me more time. XD

Awesome :) lets see if he will ever ask lol.
How are you?
Haha x3
I'm uuurghh. Sick and coughing :C
About to start up Animal crossing and lay out some roads and think about how I want to decorate my town before I start cycling again

That's what I do, though Stitches was a piece of work. Took me TWO DAYS of plot resetting to get him in a decent spot. Had to TT back some hours to buy me more time. XD

DANNNGGG
I'm really not too picky with the house placement, since I have two annoying houses right infront of the town hall....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha x3
I'm uuurghh. Sick and coughing :C
About to start up Animal crossing and lay out some roads and think about how I want to decorate my town before I start cycling again

AWWW D: I hope you feel better <3
I was thinking about how to decorate my town but then... houses. Gonna wait till I get all my dreamies before I do much work.
Is it just me or does everyone feel their town is smaller then others?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam has been picked up by the lovely hazumi <3

Last edited:
Okay so pretty much my full storage turnips are all destroyed becaus I TT to get Ruby lol ...

Julian plonked his house directly in front of TH. I don't mind though, he's like the town mascot haha

AWWW D: I hope you feel better <3
I was thinking about how to decorate my town but then... houses. Gonna wait till I get all my dreamies before I do much work.
Is it just me or does everyone feel their town is smaller then others?
Thank you <33 c':

I used to feel like my first town was super small at the end. but that's probably because I had done so much work on it.
This one feels huge and empty Q.Q

I want an orchard kinda.. with fruit trees and flowers and stuff. So I'm going to plant PWP's to make people unable to move into that spot. And the roads and stuff I'm putting by my keepers C:

I think that is just because you're used to your town and you've learned what it looks like. Meanwhile you don't know other peoples towns and you get lost and it seems huge c:

Last edited:
nvm I TT then I see his plot now :3

Oh good <3 I had a mini heart-attack

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you <33 c':

I used to feel like my first town was super small at the end. but that's probably because I had done so much work on it.
This one feels huge and empty Q.Q

I want an orchard kinda.. with fruit trees and flowers and stuff. So I'm going to plant PWP's to make people unable to move into that spot. And the roads and stuff I'm putting by my keepers C:

I think that is just because you're used to your town and you've learned what it looks like. Meanwhile you don't know other peoples towns and you get lost and it seems huge c:

Thats what I thought. I was gonna restart awhile ago because I thought my town was just smaller, but I didnt haha XD I wanted an orchard, but now I have no room haha xD

Oh good <3 I had a mini heart-attack

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats what I thought. I was gonna restart awhile ago because I thought my town was just smaller, but I didnt haha XD I wanted an orchard, but now I have no room haha xD
haha yeah, i felt that way at a point as well. before i got attatched to my villagers ;W;
I'm going to miss curlos's flirting and love letters.

Agnes and Dotty moved into right where I wanted my orchard, so I'm hunting for a new place.
I forgive them, cause I love them. And they put their houses evenly right next to each other <33 how cute isn't that? besties foreverrr

haha yeah, i felt that way at a point as well. before i got attatched to my villagers ;W;
I'm going to miss curlos's flirting and love letters.

Agnes and Dotty moved into right where I wanted my orchard, so I'm hunting for a new place.
I forgive them, cause I love them. And they put their houses evenly right next to each other <33 how cute isn't that? besties foreverrr

LOL you could use the plot reset trick for the rest of your move-ins :D

Never heard of the plot reset trick o;

Basicly the day someone is supposed to set up a fence (for the area their house is gonna be) before starting up any of your characters, make a new one. If you don't like the spot its in, quit without saving. It should be different everytime, and if it isnt it will be at some point XD once you like the spot, save. :D You can delete the character after

- - - Post Merge - - -

It can corrupt your file though :/

I don't think I've ever heard of that happening

I've quit without saving so many times its not funny. O: Helps me with a lot of stuff so imma keep doing it haha

Yeah, I've done it too, but realistically, it's not worth it if you turn it back on and it's corrupted lol.

Corrupting.. *shivers*
I think I'll just let them move in whenever. But it's nice to know as a backup plan if they do move in somewhere awful o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back