Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hold him for her :3

YESSS I was hoping you would say that :D I will add you and open my gates shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

</3

I don't think anybody would be willing to hold either bones or bam for mee

so you can just give him away? :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what :eek:

Hehehehe <3

>:C YOU MISSED EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

How are them pwps coming btw
coco asked for drinking fountain....tbh I think I'm stuck with phil forever -ugly cries- idk man I love jambette but OTL if someone else has her as their dreamie they should take her omg

Thanks pengu :>
I got her to ping for me now :>
She was leaving me for turf wars....ffff

Yay! Glad she was only thinking about moving. :)

Aww man, let's see come tomorrow if Phoebe will be a PAIN IN THE ASS with her plot, like Stitches' was... XD

coco asked for drinking fountain....tbh I think I'm stuck with phil forever -ugly cries- idk man I love jambette but OTL if someone else has her as their dreamie they should take her omg

I'm pretty certain nobody else has Jambette as their dreamie. 99% sure.

Haha just make sure to walk in front of phil when using the diving trick ;D OR GIVE UP ON WHATEVVER IT IS YOU WANT

what is it anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning c: how's it going?

Goooood <3 Walt hasn't asked to move yet, but do you have room if he happens too tonight?

Yay! Glad she was only thinking about moving. :)

Aww man, let's see come tomorrow if Phoebe will be a PAIN IN THE ASS with her plot, like Stitches' was... XD

Lol I use the plot reset trick, not that it really matters anymore since Marshal and Jacques both plopped their houses down in front of the town hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back