• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh yeahhh. I had him in my gc town.

Looks like he hasn't been included for a long time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, last one from me for the night guys. I am tired.

Winnie is moving out!

Winnie_NewLeaf_Official.png

Will hold her for a short amount of time.
Not even gonna post on ACC. Too tireddd

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol everyone left. I don't have very good villagers right now...

BUT I WILL GET MORE GUYS, I PROMISE

WELL FINE

I don't like horse villagers anyway

Winnie has been voided

and with that, GOODNIGHT GUYS

Goodnight Sweety c:

I don't know what villagers that are very looked after.. but I do have diana that i'm trying to kick out. hate her ;C

Goodnight Sweety c:

I don't know what villagers that are very looked after.. but I do have diana that i'm trying to kick out. hate her ;C

Hmm, Daisy is popular enough I think? I saw someone stalking you thread for Gaston, too.

Yeah. People stalked for sparro, gaston and diana as far as i know. And I suppose daisy is kinda popular c:
Its kind of hard for me to tell. I've barely played for a month.. only been on the forums for half of that XD

* hands over a chocolate coin *

Intimidation works!

*snatches*
~gobblegobblegobbleslurpnomgobblegobbleslurpAHHHHHHHH~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodnight Sweety c:

Hate is a strong work Yookey.
You be nice to Diana please

Last edited:
Intimidation works!

*snatches*
~gobblegobblegobbleslurpnomgobblegobbleslurpAHHHHHHHH~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hate is a strong work Yookey.
You be nice to Diana please
she says i look like im starring in a zombie movie.. i don't need a costume for halloween..
"I have a perfect piece of furniture for you!" *hands toilet* <- is she hinting somehting?
:C
I am nice to her though. I even gave her a perfect apple she asked for ;W; meanie.

I like Daisy a lot! She is totally adorable and I would consider adopting her! Diana has been my main focus though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back