• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I barley get PWP requests

I made sure that I had no bells on hand so villagers wouldn't try to sell me anything and also filled my inventory with flowers... every few tries I'd get a PWP request. Other times they'd ask me things like whether mac n cheese or spaghetti was better... XD

Thanks! She is adorable! I wish you the best on your dreamies!
Enjoy! C:
Thank you for taking her.

And thank you ^-^

Daisy has been adopted

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made sure that I had no bells on hand so villagers wouldn't try to sell me anything and also filled my inventory with flowers... every few tries I'd get a PWP request. Other times they'd ask me things like whether mac n cheese or spaghetti was better... XD

that is a very good idea. i shall remember this C:

Egbert is in boxes.. anyone want him? i'll give him 10 minutes.
180px-200px-Egbert.png

Voided

Last edited:
Been drawing since I was a baby. C:
Art college helped a bit too, but that was only traditional work. Still working on my digital skills C:

Guh. Stupid baby Auby.
I only ever sung. Pft. I wanna draw, but studying art for someone who isn't artist seems reeeally silly

Guh. Stupid baby Auby.
I only ever sung. Pft. I wanna draw, but studying art for someone who isn't artist seems reeeally silly
In my honest opinion, everyone's an artist. c;
I wish I could sing. But my voice isn't suited for anything but lullabys

In my honest opinion, everyone's an artist. c;
I wish I could sing. But my voice isn't suited for anything but lullabys

Hmm. Yeah actually, I suppose you're right. If I tried hard enough i'd learn how to draw or paint or whathaveyou.
Singing is just the same I guess when you think about it like that. It's a skill, it just helps to have been born with some natural talent too haha

I've actually been drawing 'something' recently. But her damn foot >< grrrrrrrrr hands and feet grrrrrr.
I read "The War of Art," is a good book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back