• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Yeah actually, I suppose you're right. If I tried hard enough i'd learn how to draw or paint or whathaveyou.
Singing is just the same I guess when you think about it like that. It's a skill, it just helps to have been born with some natural talent too haha

I've actually been drawing 'something' recently. But her damn foot >< grrrrrrrrr hands and feet grrrrrr.
I read "The War of Art," is a good book
Everyone has their own styles and interests. If you draw one line and it means something, you're an artist. If you draw one meaningless line thinking it'll sell.. you're a dumbbell. But yeah, everyone can draw, everyone just draws differently. xD

My voice is.. quite light, and extremely soft. I was forced into singing lessons when I was playing the cello, but they kinda gave up their hope on me. I got to sing very soft and calm pieces of the song, or just stand there and hum in the end. Lol

I hate drawing hands.. urghhh. they're a pain in the booty XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Carmen is moving in

Everyone has their own styles and interests. If you draw one line and it means something, you're an artist. If you draw one meaningless line thinking it'll sell.. you're a dumbbell. But yeah, everyone can draw, everyone just draws differently. xD

My voice is.. quite light, and extremely soft. I was forced into singing lessons when I was playing the cello, but they kinda gave up their hope on me. I got to sing very soft and calm pieces of the song, or just stand there and hum in the end. Lol

I hate drawing hands.. urghhh. they're a pain in the booty XD

Yeah, I keep trying to tell myself that when I'm looking at something I've drawn, I shouldn't be looking for what about it looks like what other people consider art, I compare too much of myself and everything I do to everything around me.
Ohh I wish my voice was a tad softer, I feel too strong, almost manly but it's probably not even close. GUUH you know an instrument too =/ I have two guitars, an electric and an acoustic, and all I know how to play is "In The Jungle"
I think if you sung enough and really drowned yourself in singing you'd actually turn out a really great singer. Technique is still important, breathing and all that, but when parts of singing become second nature it's a really cool feeling. I suppose I've taken that part of myself for granted.

RAAAA why do humans even have hands! They're such a pain to draw! Let's just cut them off! . . .

oh, but then we can't draw. Lose lose situation.

ps
I secretly had a picture of 100 hand positions to draw the hands, the feet positions aren't working though ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, i'm sorry, that's quite a read there ain't it

Last edited:
Yeah, I keep trying to tell myself that when I'm looking at something I've drawn, I shouldn't be looking for what about it looks like what other people consider art, I compare too much of myself and everything I do to everything around me.
Ohh I wish my voice was a tad softer, I feel too strong, almost manly but it's probably not even close. GUUH you know an instrument too =/ I have two guitars, an electric and an acoustic, and all I know how to play is "In The Jungle"
I think if you sung enough and really drowned yourself in singing you'd actually turn out a really great singer. Technique is still important, breathing and all that, but when parts of singing become second nature it's a really cool feeling. I suppose I've taken that part of myself for granted.

RAAAA why do humans even have hands! They're such a pain to draw! Let's just cut them off! . . .

oh, but then we can't draw. Lose lose situation.

ps
I secretly had a picture of 100 hand positions to draw the hands, the feet positions aren't working though ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, i'm sorry, that's quite a read there ain't it

Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm not all that interested in becoming a singer though. I'm happy I can sing lullabys. I'm a motherly person and if I can do that, I'm very happy.
I can play cello and piano C; Always wanted to learn to play the guitar though.

And I was forced to draw one of those sheets in college.. by hand.. on paper.. Lol.. So I have a whole sketchbook of 50 pages filled with hands. Atleast 10 on each page side.. So yeah. I've drawn a LOT of them. But i still have problems ;W;

Hahahaha. Yeah, I'm not all that interested in becoming a singer though. I'm happy I can sing lullabys. I'm a motherly person and if I can do that, I'm very happy.
I can play cello and piano C; Always wanted to learn to play the guitar though.

And I was forced to draw one of those sheets in college.. by hand.. on paper.. Lol.. So I have a whole sketchbook of 50 pages filled with hands. Atleast 10 on each page side.. So yeah. I've drawn a LOT of them. But i still have problems ;W;

Haha yeah I don't see why you would want to, so much of performing is based on your appearance which is a horrible thing for me, but I think the only thing i'm ever going to be good at doing is performing.

Yes, lullabies are really all you need to be able to sing, sing a baby to sleep and you need try no harder.

Phoooo that's a lot of hands. Well, it's sort of encouraging to know that a trained artist has trouble too sometimes :D

Haha yeah I don't see why you would want to, so much of performing is based on your appearance which is a horrible thing for me, but I think the only thing i'm ever going to be good at doing is performing.

Yes, lullabies are really all you need to be able to sing, sing a baby to sleep and you need try no harder.

Phoooo that's a lot of hands. Well, it's sort of encouraging to know that a trained artist has trouble too sometimes :D
Performing is fun though. I don't have the right looks or bodytype or anything for it. and I wouldn't even want to do it officially. But I did enjoy it a lot through high school and college. C:
And performing isn't a bad thing to be good at ~~ I envy you. I suck at it but i greatly enjoy it x3

Yep, that's why I'm satisfied with the lullaby =D

No matter how good you are at something, you'll still stumble every once in a while ~

Performing is fun though. I don't have the right looks or bodytype or anything for it. and I wouldn't even want to do it officially. But I did enjoy it a lot through high school and college. C:
And performing isn't a bad thing to be good at ~~ I envy you. I suck at it but i greatly enjoy it x3

Yep, that's why I'm satisfied with the lullaby =D

No matter how good you are at something, you'll still stumble every once in a while ~

Yeah it is, whether it's singing or acting or dancing. Musicals have been my favorite so far of the shows I've done. Very amateur shows though but still, fun and friends and singing and acting :D
That's what I do with performance too, looking at the people that are 'stars' and going "I don't look like that, I could never be a star" one of my biggest obstacles in pursuing performance as a life thing is my body image issues. At least with art it's literally what's inside of you that really counts, it comes out through you pen or pencil of brush, people wouldn't judge your work on what you look like but what your art looks like.

=D Babies!

Yes, something I must remember. I should add that to my signature =D

"No matter how good you are at something, you'll stumble every once in a while" ~ Yookey

I am gone for 5 hours .
Came back to see 2 new cyclers
Okay.
Okay.
What else did I miss?

Last edited:
I am gone for 5 hours .
Came back to see 2 new cyclers
Okay.
Okay.
What else did I miss?
you missed the invisible pink unicorn that flew over the atlantic ocean ! C;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it is, whether it's singing or acting or dancing. Musicals have been my favorite so far of the shows I've done. Very amateur shows though but still, fun and friends and singing and acting :D
That's what I do with performance too, looking at the people that are 'stars' and going "I don't look like that, I could never be a star" one of my biggest obstacles in pursuing performance as a life thing is my body image issues. At least with art it's literally what's inside of you that really counts, it comes out through you pen or pencil of brush, people wouldn't judge your work on what you look like but what your art looks like.

=D Babies!

Yes, something I must remember. I should add that to my signature =D

"No matter how good you are at something, you'll stumble every once in a while" ~ Yookey
Guess I'm fortunate like that, no body would care of my looks and only my art. Actually the worse and more out of the standard I look the more attention I'd get as well. Lol. So if I'm extremely fat with a third leg.. Man I'd be famous and a lot of people would be interested in buying art from the three legged meat ball.
All in all, looks wouldn't matter for me I suppose. Not that I'm planning on making a career as an artist.
It could work as an actor as well.. but not as good, and probably very limited. Lol

Aww chucks x'3 :blush:

Sparro.png

Sparro is moving. He gets 20 min then he's voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sparro has been voided.

Gayle in the campsite. anyone interested? if not i'm skipping her in 5 min.

Good! How're you? I'm cycling early (well for me) since I didn't get a lot done while we were visiting my mom's. Loving your sig art!!!

Good! How're you? I'm cycling early (well for me) since I didn't get a lot done while we were visiting my mom's. Loving your sig art!!!
That's good to hear! I'm sick. Coughing up my lungs and hoping my head wont explode or fall off. xD

I just started cycling again as well. Took a break and decorated my town while a friend visited to fish. c:

And thank you ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrissy is mooving in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back