• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI,Chrissy is going to get so much love from someone.
I want Carmen but my 3ds is too far and she is probably alreay voide

Yay! LUV Chrissy! Have her in my main! You have GREAT villagers!!! LUV Gaston! I searched for weeks for him, for my littlest one's town, cuz he wanted the Bunnie with the mustache, and then as SOON as I get him and he meets him, he tells me he's creepy!!! LOL!!! That's ok, Bunnie in my other town needed a friend so I kept him.

Anyone interested in antonio? He's in the campsite. 5min then i'm skipping him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! LUV Chrissy! Have her in my main! You have GREAT villagers!!! LUV Gaston! I searched for weeks for him, for my littlest one's town, cuz he wanted the Bunnie with the mustache, and then as SOON as I get him and he meets him, he tells me he's creepy!!! LOL!!! That's ok, Bunnie in my other town needed a friend so I kept him.
Haha yeah. not the villagers i'm looking for though, sadly C:
If i could have more than 10, i'd most likely keep some of the ones i'm giving away now.

And that sounds so cute. XDD shoud give him arry and see what he says LOL

Anyone interested in antonio? He's in the campsite. 5min then i'm skipping him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha yeah. not the villagers i'm looking for though, sadly C:
If i could have more than 10, i'd most likely keep some of the ones i'm giving away now.

And that sounds so cute. XDD shoud give him arry and see what he says LOL

RIGHT!!! Or Limburg, bwah ha ha!!!

Gaston is moving out
Gaston_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

giving him 20 minutes to be claimed

Someone had BETTER pick him up or feel my wrath!!!! He is well worth keeping!!!

aww get well soon Yookey o:
Thank you C:
I'd like to draw some more of my art orders, but when i'm feeling this bad, the art isn't going to turn out well ;w; *sticks to cycling*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call for Gaston, then he's going into the void

- - - Post Merge - - -

voided

hoping Erik, Kidd, Rudy, Rodeo, or Muffy show up in one of these cycling threads soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back