• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Preferred airport colour?

Which airport colour do you like the most?

• Total voters
I have green, but I think yellow and blue look the nicest.

That said, I do think green has the best Nook Mile item colors, so I'm happy with my airport, I guess.

Red is my favorite airport color, it just goes well with my aesthetic. I got the yellow one on my island though which is also nice.

My favourite has to be orange. Before even seeing one, I would have said that it's blue like the one I have, instead. But I had never seen what the actual red/orange airport looked like. When I visited an island and saw the orange airport for the first time, I was struck by the shade of colour that I absolutely did not expect, believing it would have been more of a red shade than an orange one. I can't imagine how beautiful it must be in October and November. o:

i wanted blue initially (fav color look at my profile) but now felt like i hit the jackpot getting orange because it looks natural along with the area of wooden planks.

My airport color is yellow, though I picked the red/orange option since that's closer to my favorite color, lol. I don't really have a huge preference either way, though.

I’m surprised people have commented on liking the green color. I have a green airport and I HATE it so much 😭. My hope is that Nintendo will introduce an option to customize the airport. (If we could customize the train station in New Leaf, why not the airport in New Horizons?) I really want red or orange, being that my island is set in autumn and it would match the surroundings. Yellow is a close second/third on my color list.

Blue airport color has always been my preferred. Heck I reset for days for it + peaches lol. It's just my preference since I love blue and I think it looks so nice with the sea water and all. The orange/red would have to be a second favorite.

Guess it depends a lot on the theme you’re going for. I used to be team blue airport, but the red/orange airport (especially w/ pine trees near the entrance) is the most natural & rustic option imo. Definitely my favorite.

blue was my preferred at first so i reset until i got it but now that i've finished decorating around my island, i kinda wish i had gone for yellow instead. pink & yellow is one of my favorite color combinations and there's a loootta pink around my island.
blue is still nice though! i don't think green or orange would've worked for me at all

On it's own, I love the blue one most so that's what I voted for. But it blends in too much with the blue water around it. I got orange, which I thought I'd hate, but it actually looks good with the blue water so I'm happy enough with it. I don't like the green one because it's so fluorescent and I just don't like yellow that much.

I have the blue one which I love because I think it matches dodo airline the best! but I will agree that it blends in quite a lot with the water around it

Mine is orange and I’m not keen. If I’d known about island resetting when I started I would have gone for a blue or green colour. Orange has white street lamps and a black/white lighthouse which are nice. Yellow phone boxes though! I traded on Nookazon to get red ones being a proud Brit 🤣

Mine is blue and I totally didn’t even know there were different airport colors ... even after being on several different islands 😅 I’m unobservant.
While I might like some of the nook mile items for other airport colors better, I just generally like that my airport is blue. It fits well and looks nice next to the water.

I honestly would not have been fussed which one I got, as they all look nice, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be the blue, and that's the one I got 😊

When I reset I went for blue bc it's my favourite and matched my box art. I had orange initially (farewell white streetlamps 😭 ). All of them bring something though. The yellow is super cute and matches the line and the dodo's beak in the logo, the orange matches the dodo uniform's tie and the life rings outside the airport, and the green just kinda matches the overall island aesthetic.

Blue! No special reason, only because it matches the theme/color of dodo airlines.
That, and it’s my airport color. Also I didn’t know until lately that you can actually have different airport colors.
I also like yellow too. Haven’t seen a red airport before though but I think I might like it too.

I didn't really consider the airport color when resetting my island; I didn't think it'd affect the look of my island overall. I hardly pay attention to airport colors whenever I visit someone haha.
I really love green airport mainly for the black streetlamps; I needed like 20+ of them and it would be a hassle to have someone else order it for me. Also, green is a nice color esp. since it compliments the hedges and grass. Really nice esp. since half of my island is green scenery.
Orange is probably second best, though I hate orange I love the white streetlamp and white drink machine. Blue is a pretty color but having that green streetlamp might make me barf haha.

Back