• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are the best and worst pig villagers, and why? 🐷

Who are your favourite piggies?

• Agnes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Boris

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Chops

• Cobb

• Curly

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Gala

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Hugh

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kevin

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Lucy

• Maggie

• Pancetti

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Peggy

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Rasher

• Spork/Crackle

• Truffles

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
For me, the best pig villager would have to be Gala! She has that classic pink pig coloring, and her big blue eyes and eyelashes are super cute. I also love the flowers on her head. Honorable mentions to Boris, Lucy, and Rasher!

As for my least favorite pig, that would probably be Curly. He's not bad, but compared to the other pigs, I guess he's the one I'd least want on my island. And he's a jock, which is one of my least favorite personality types. I can only listen to so much sports talk

Agnes is definitely a top tier villager for me, and the best pig. I definitely want her on my secondary island when I get around to it. ;v; I also really like Maggie and Lucy.

Pancetti is one of my least favorite pigs and it's just because of her lipstick haha. I also dislike Chops, but I dislike over 2/3 of the smug villager designs tbh.

Back