• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Problem with "The usual"

th8827

Aromatic Trash
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Dreamy Bear Plush
Tin Robot
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Lump of Coal
Christmas Candy
Kwanzaa Candy
Wallopoid
Every time that I talk to Brewster, I tell him no milk, no sugar, or Blue Mountain. However, when I pick "The usual", the text implies that I have milk, sugar, and Blend in my coffee.

Does anyone else have the problem that their "Usual" has nothing in common with their ordering habits?

My usual is the house blend, lotsa milk, two sugars. But I never see him add the sugar...

I always ask for Blue Mountain or Blend black, but when I ask for my usual Brewster puts milk and sugar in for some reason.

Yeah, me too. I always order Kilimanjaro, a little milk, no sugar. I want it to become my usual!!

I order Blue Mountain, Lots of Milk, 2 Spoons of Sugar, yet mine always comes out looking like it's Mocha. :|

I don't think I've had the option to choose the type of coffee beans.. :/

same, I haven't had the option to choose what type of beans. He only lets me choose sugar or milk. Only one of them whenever I order

The text on mine suggests that I've chosen blend. Pretty sure I chose Blue Mountain (it sounds pretty) - I definitely didn't choose blend. I think he just thinks that I couldn't tell the difference either way :rolleyes:

I always take one sugar and a bit of milk, but when I say the usual it's always like: "Adding a lot of milk to coffee gives it such a mild flavour". I guess Brewster can't be flowing with the coffee everyday.

It looks like a lot of us are having the same problem. Haha! I've been trying to switch my usual to Blend with no milk or sugar for about two weeks now. My current usual has lots of milk in it, I believe? The text says something about being wrapped in a warm blanket.

I don't really see why people are bothered about this xD you're not actually drinking it, guys!

When I have ordered mine, I have chosen Kilimanjaro, 1 sugar and no milk and when I choose "usual" my character goes on about milk being in the coffee. I actually don't like milk in coffee in real life.

Back