• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Is it really worth the 100+ dollars after suit rentals and dumb *censored.2.0* like that?

Comatose said:
In my opinion, no.

Prom was just another school dance.
^ this

I didn't go, so my opinion is kinda moot, but I don't feel like I missed out on anything.

I apparently got some award that i forget the name of, so i just had to pick it up later during school.

I would suggest having your own, more casual "prom" night w/friends doing something else, if you feel as though there are enough of your friends who don't want to go, but who still want to do something.

a movie, or some kinda stuff that everyone will enjoy, just to get out of the house.

not to say you couldn't any day of the week/year, but just a suggestion.

AndyB said:
Depends on if you want to be social and have a good night.
There's plenty of other ways to have more fun with friends for less than half 100 bucks.

David said:
AndyB said:
There's plenty of other ways to have more fun with friends for less than half 100 bucks.
Yes, there are. I'm not saying this is the only way.
I went to mine and well.. it wasn't the best thing the school had done, but it was a good night never-the-less. But then again, I can have a great night out spending no money..

AndyB said:
David said:
AndyB said:
Yes, there are. I'm not saying this is the only way.
I went to mine and well.. it wasn't the best thing the school had done, but it was a good night never-the-less. But then again, I can have a great night out spending no money..
You went to prom? With who? o:

It's a life experience :p I would go.. I went to junior prom last year. Sure it's expensive but how many times do you get to dress up, go out with a girl/boy, and also have fun with all your friends? Plus, there are the after parties which are always MUCH more fun than the actual prom.

It's kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity...
And since it's your senior year, I would go. I mean why not?

kalinn said:
Exactly what I meant by memory.

And lol at the post before Kalinn's.

Leslie141 said:
Alotta Fagina said:
kalinn said:
Is that *** on Patrick's mouth?
Idiot
You're not helping.

And yes.

It's a big night, a nice night to have knowing you're probably going to part with all you know when going separate ways in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back