• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore fagina. Seriously. Stop replying to all his comments "idiot shut up herp"

It's not helping. Go Google what a troll is cause obviously, you're not understanding.

victoria2 said:
Numner said:
Holy mother of Mary, weaboos and a mild troll.

The Bell Tree is dead, Mojo has won.

We are all going to die in a pit of fire.

I warn you, 11-11-10 will be the day TBT falls.
Where did this come from?
He's Numner. Enough said, just like the rest of us. lol

I come home from the mall and see 5 pages of what i expect to be actual on topic discussion. :|

If you go with a date. It would be. If not, just wear that old tuxedo shirt. :>

Dress something like this:
images

I didn't go to prom and don't particularly regret it. I've been to plenty of dances and though can be fun, I personally hated my high school at the time so didn't go.

David said:
Alright, I'll think about it, I have a few months still. Might have a date to go with. ;)
I'd still recommend andy/my general point in the first page, that you can have a lot of fun for a lot less money.
it just depends on who you go with (group, not just the date, though the date is very important :p) and if you all want to go to it or not, really.

can't have a proper party by yourself, can you? :)

I went to three proms while I was in High School, they were fun and all but overrated.

And don't ever wear a suit to prom...eww.

I have Homecoming next week. Still don't know if I'm going to go. I think you should go to your prom. No suit...something else other than that. And if you can't find a date, just go with a group of friends. I'm going with my cousin. If I decide to go. :p

I've never went to prom before, but I may go to the second chance prom (a prom for gay couples) this year with my boyfriend if I can.

That is, if we're not forced to dress formal. 'Cause I don't do formal. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back