• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling PWYW/free sanrio rv items <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'd love to get the hello kitty dress, hello kitty hat, hello kitty outfit, hello kitty shoes and Kiki and lala socks please!

I can give you 15tbt in return 😊

Last edited:
i’d love to get the cinnamoroll couch, cinnamoroll table, cloud making machine, kiki and lala bed, my melody table, and my melody flooring! it’s a lot so i could offer 1-2 million igb if that’s alright with you :giggle:

i want to get the visitor badge before online services shut down
Hey, I think this is a really nice service you’re running, and I might come and get some of your items one day, but I just want to ask if the online services are actually shutting down soon? I really hope not!! Did you see it somewhere?

Hey, I think this is a really nice service you’re running, and I might come and get some of your items one day, but I just want to ask if the online services are actually shutting down soon? I really hope not!! Did you see it somewhere?
hey! i don't know when the services are shutting down but i have a feeling they may soon since new horizons has been out for a few months now. i'm just playing it safe, hopefully they don't shut it down soon :(
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I'd love to get the hello kitty dress, hello kitty hat, hello kitty outfit, hello kitty shoes and Kiki and lala socks please!

I can give you 15tbt in return 😊
of course! i'll retrieve them for you asap! i'll let you know when your items are ready. thanks for the generous offer! don't forget to add me!
thanks for using my service <3

i’d love to get the cinnamoroll couch, cinnamoroll table, cloud making machine, kiki and lala bed, my melody table, and my melody flooring! it’s a lot so i could offer 1-2 million igb if that’s alright with you :giggle:
aaa, it's not a lot! thank you for the offer though! i'll try to get your order asap! i'll let you know when your items are ready <3 thanks for ordering!

bump! and sorry for the delay guys! i was working on my finals and i have a really bad headache right now. i am working on the orders now! thanks for your understanding!

I could bring you the Studio Headphones and aurora screen from ur wishlist!! I just want to visit Etoile’s RV so she can move into my town.

I could bring you the Studio Headphones and aurora screen from ur wishlist!! I just want to visit Etoile’s RV so she can move into my town.
hey! i don't know if rv amiibo can move into other villages. it really sucks :( im so sorry about that 😭

oh okay then! whoops i read somewhere that you couldn't! my mistake! let me know when you're available, i'm still a bit busy but i don't think it will take too long! i just had a villager move in so i'm just plot resetting right now so i don't know how long that will take. i'll add you!

oh okay then! whoops i read somewhere that you couldn't! my mistake! let me know when you're available, i'm still a bit busy but i don't think it will take too long! i just had a villager move in so i'm just plot resetting right now so i don't know how long that will take. i'll add you!
Awesome! My FC is 1865-4967-0968. I’m available any time works for you.

hey! i don't know when the services are shutting down but i have a feeling they may soon since new horizons has been out for a few months now. i'm just playing it safe, hopefully they don't shut it down soon :(

of course! i'll retrieve them for you asap! i'll let you know when your items are ready. thanks for the generous offer! don't forget to add me!
thanks for using my service <3

aaa, it's not a lot! thank you for the offer though! i'll try to get your order asap! i'll let you know when your items are ready <3 thanks for ordering!
Ive added you, my FC is 5198-2530-5305. I've sent the tbt through too :) just let me know when it's done 😊

Ive added you, my FC is 5198-2530-5305. I've sent the tbt through too :) just let me know when it's done 😊
your orders are ready! thank you so much for your patience! let me know when you're available!

I'm free now 😊
gates are open!

Awesome! My FC is 1865-4967-0968. I’m available any time works for you.
i've invited etoile! let me know when you're available!

gates are open!

i'll be turning in for the night in 20 minutes! thank you guys for your patience, i really appreciate it <3 i'll be back online at 10 am est!

Last edited:
gates are open!

i'll be turning in for the night in 20 minutes! thank you guys for your patience, i really appreciate it <3 i'll be back online at 10 am est!
Whoops I just saw this notif I‘m on right now and can come tomorrow morning

Whoops I just saw this notif I‘m on right now and can come tomorrow morning
i'm still free! etoile is at my campground right now. let me know if you want to talk to her today or tomorrow! thanks <3

what's your fc btw?

i'm still free! etoile is at my campground right now. let me know if you want to talk to her today or tomorrow! thanks <3

what's your fc btw?
I can come right now but u still need to add my friend code it’s 1865-4967-0968

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back