• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling PWYW/free sanrio rv items <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump! still open! may not get to you right away though because of finals <3 thanks for your understanding!

hi! currently time traveling right now since i finally have the time to play new leaf! i'll be giving away a few sanrio rv items away, payment is not necessary!
you can either go to the rv yourself and i'll spawn it in OR i can buy the items for you.
please keep in mind that if you order all of the sets, it might take me 1-2 days since i don't play everyday.
i may not respond to this thread right away, please bear with me! it's exam season for me right now! i'll try my best to check up on this thread right away. please like in order to notify me! thanks so much!
currently open​

fc in signature!
available est 10 am-12 am
accepting trades, tbt or igb! or you can just get it for free idrc!
please come to my village! sorry for the inconvenience, i want to get the visitor badge before online services shut down :(
please leave feedback!

if you'd like to trade feel free to! here's my wishlist <3 ik that they probably that these sets may not share the same value but it's worth a try :p wil be updating my wishlist at a later time! it's not complete yet haha
thanks for reading <3
would you be able to load the my melody and cinamroroll rvs ? plus the kerokeroppi floor and shoji bench please 👉👈 i can offer the aurora screen and the tiara wig. i can also add igb if you like ♡

would you be able to load the my melody and cinamroroll rvs ? plus the kerokeroppi floor and shoji bench please 👉👈 i can offer the aurora screen and the tiara wig. i can also add igb if you like ♡
yea of course! would you be okay if i do your order tomorrow? finals is being a pain right now! i'm so sorry about that :< and those items r fine, pwyw!

yea of course! would you be okay if i do your order tomorrow? finals is being a pain right now! i'm so sorry about that :< and those items r fine, pwyw!
ofc take your time and gl with finals <3

hi little update! i got my 3ds and switch taken away LMAOOO i will be back on thursday so ill leave this thread open if you're willing to wait and place an order <3

I’d like to visit when you’re free and get some items from Toby’s RV if possible! My FC is 4528-2113-6215.

Hello! Sorry if this is a silly question, but are all of the Sanrio RVs available? I'm looking for things from Toby specifically (his flooring and the bridge) as well as Chai's wallpaper and table (x2).

Last edited:
Hi, can I visit Toby's or Marty's RV anytime you're free? I can give you a beret. my FC is 1049 0261 7093

sorry, i didn't log on yesterday but you can visit RV's! I can allow visits starting tomorrow!
Post automatically merged:

@ishi1206
@Tokkidokie
@FantasticHaxorus
-
@starrychuu Are you still interested? I'm so sorry for the long wait!
fjksksdkas i'm SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY!!! i will be available tomorrow! i forgot i had some other things to finish and i'm so sorry about that! please let me know when you all are available. i will be available 12 pm est - 12 am est
@Tokkidokie

i'm so sorry i didnt get a notification but yes i'm still interested ♡
i'll work on your order today <3 thank you so much for your patience, you don't need to pay! i feel guilty for the wait <3
Post automatically merged:

hi @Tokkidokie @ishi1206 and @FantasticHaxorous let me know when you'll be online today!

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, would you like to visit the RVs or do you want me to get the items?

Oh! Could you please get the items for me? I don't think I have enough if sanrio rvs are the same as the normal ones and cost 5 in other towns. Is it possible to send the needed meow coupons to you so that you don't have to use your own?

---so I checked and giving meow coupons doesn't seem to be a thing, but I could covert the 3x however many items into bells, if that works for you :)

Last edited:
Oh! Could you please get the items for me? I don't think I have enough if sanrio rvs are the same as the normal ones and cost 5 in other towns. Is it possible to send the needed meow coupons to you so that you don't have to use your own?

---so I checked and giving meow coupons doesn't seem to be a thing, but I could covert the 3x however many items into bells, if that works for you :)
Pay what you want lol! I have your items ready by the way. Let me know when you're available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back