Clothing QR Blog

disneydorky

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi guys, I recently started a QR blog on tumblr, if you have a tumblr you can submit any ideas that you'd like me to make, as well as check out the stuff that I have already done. I've done a bunch of sweaters and dressed, as well as QRs inspired by Disney characters, and I keep a queue to post at least twice a day. http://able-sisters-qr.tumblr.com/ Check it out and send me a request if you have one, or message me on here, or post it on this thread.

How's this? HNI_0005.JPG

I love the MJ designs and that gender bent queen dress.
How much would it be to req a shirt and for you to come into my town and display it? :D

15 TBT per design to put it in your shop, IGB is fine too, I just can never remember the exchange rate. It makes me really happy to hear you like them. :)

I was suprised. I've been following since that Disney dress you made a while back. Haha

Cool! I'd like to request then. Bwahaha

I'd actually like to request something like this..

Long sleeve shirt please. Even if my villagers will cut the sleeves off. Haha.
No tie please. Maybe a bow tie a cross tie or something.
And then please only black/dark grey. Minimum white or dark brown or silver accents.
I really like the outfit on the right but maybe with a little more detail and not white sleeves so I included some other examples.

image.jpg

If you'd be willing to design this for me I'll gladly work out a payment for you.
If you're not in the mood tho I'll pick one of your existing qr's. :)

Last edited:
If love if you could come in and put that in my shop. Message me when you're free and how much. ^^

Back