• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

I don’t see any raffle tickets for the Galaxy Cupcake.

lowkey kinda surprised, tbh, maybe I'm misremembering, but I swear all the prior fairs also had a raffle for their new animated collectible

though maybe with the amount raffled off for non-staff favorite events, they figured there was no need for an additional raffle unless they decide to do something like drop one final one as a surprise raffle drawing alongside all the other raffle drawings, for any participants that didn't win one, that doesn't require any purchase for eligibility

First and FAIRmost, thank you so much to our staff who put so much time and effort into this shindig!!!! You guys really really really went above and beyond with the amount of contests and events and time and dedication I know y’all had to put into this wild @$$ ride!!!

Thank you so much for the staff fav nod at my pack for the party entry! I am hugely BEYOND thrilled to have this new spectacular animated collectible so much!!! I tend to always do my best to go all out with everything I ever enter, but I really really put a lot of time and thought into every single entry that I put in this year (well, except for maybe my pumpkin muffins because I was already going to make those per my children’s’ request 😂😂😂Those are honestly really really not hard to make). I went out of my normal Comfort zone this year as I tried a new painting technique that I’ve never done before and although neither one of my paintings made it into the voting slots, I was really really proud of them. I’ve never really attempted to do a real galaxy type painting before and I was very, very happy with how both of them turned out. I wanted to think outside of the box as much as I could this year so thank u staff for giving me the motivation to do so!!!!

Congratulations to all of the contest winners and nominees and event favs! And also a huge shout out to all you raffle winners as well! I could see in so many entries how much time and creativity & love went into each and every one. Also a huge round of applause to all of those that participated in this fair!!! I really truly enjoyed seeing every single entry!

My Oh My…. canvas crossing. I am so ridiculously proud of this community for putting out so many wonderful & beautifully thought out pieces of art for other people. I am beyond touched with how many entries there were. Massive MVP award to u, @Foreverfox on 50 freaking reps!!!!! I know a lot of you did a ton as well and I know this community is so grateful to you all making sure that every single person has at least one rep represented. It really does make me feel like such a proud mama. (Super shoutout again to @Asarena, @MrBox , @The Pennifer , @Firesquids , @Coach , @BetsySundrop , @-Blue-, @azurill & @Chibi.Hoshi for repping my rep whether individually or in a group shot, or including me in your contest entry. I will cherish each and every one always!!!)

Back