• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

I just managed to catch up with everything. I had like 100+ notifs last night lol! Thank you staff for this amazing and fun event! I know it took a bit of time to get to the final, but I can see why. There was so much to sort through and you all handled the event so smoothly.

One time of browsing through the CC reveal isn't enough. I've already had to scroll through it at least three times. There's just so many entries and each time I stop to appreciate another piece that I may have missed. So many members drew for others and each of their pieces has so much time and love spent on them. I could tell before the reveal just by how much we were chatting in the main thread. You all are amazing and I appreciate all of your efforts to make this a memorable experience for everyone. It's so great that everyone had at least one drawing for them! I tried to draw for everyone that participated in the event, but there were others that had went out of their way to ask and find out who didn't have any drawings. This community is so lovely and awesome. And events like this where the idea is giving/gifting is so great. I love it 🥰

I could probably go on and on about how much I loved this task, but I'll stop here lol. I do hope there's more tasks like this in the future. It was so fun ❤️

Also congrats to everyone who won the contests or staff favorites. I had more time to appreciate all of the entries. Last night I was bombarded by so many notifs that I didn't know where to begin and then I realized oh dang, I need to be at work in 4 hours. So I got 2 hours of sleep 😭 lol. There are so many lovely nominations, placed entries, and favorites. I don't think I could talk about them all, but they're all so good in their own ways!

I really liked this event. I usually don't mind the solo events as much as the team ones, but I really adored this one. I think the CC event helped it feel like a team event in a way. And I really enjoyed every entry I did. Sometimes I do a task to get points, but I had fun and was proud of all of my entries.

It was so fun dehydrating fruit for the delectable task. I wish I could've shared all of my experiments with you! The cherries and watermelon were so good and tasted like fruit-roll ups and fruit snacks. The cucumber chips tasted awful by themselves, but I added a bit of olive oil and sea salt and toasted them in my oven and it made such a tasty difference. And the dried tomatoes tasted like bite-size pizzas! I have a lot of it frozen now and wish I could gift you all my extras. But I plan on trying to see what a dehydrated apple/peach pie would taste like! It was a fun experiment and I'm proud of the results! It did take like 24-36 hours to dehydrate my cherries and 2-3 minutes to eat them all, cause they tasted so good 😅 You all had such amazing baked entries!

Congrats to all the contest winners, staff favourites, and raffle winners for the Galaxy Cupcake! I'm so happy to see a lot of my favourite entries won something, and the variety and creativity of the community never ceases to amaze me. :0 There were also a ton of entries I loved that didn't get a nom/staff favourite, but I just wanted to give a general shoutout to those people too since you had amazing entries that you should take pride in! 💕

I have to say I'm actually shocked I managed to place for A Cordial Invitation, and second place at that?? I was happy to see I got the nomination, but I was truly not expecting more than that because I just thought the other invitations were so much better than what I created (I guess it was just me being my own worst critic as usual skfdfkgf). I had such a hard time deciding on which invitation to vote for myself, and even when I narrowed it down to like three, I was still struggling to pick only one. 🥹 I have no doubt other people had a hard time picking one, so I'm honoured that others liked my invitation enough for it to reach a place in top three! 💕

Special thanks to @himekirako @Irescien @lieryl @digimon and @MrBox for drawing Eris! It was such a lovely surprise to see all of your pieces while scrolling through the Canvas Crossing thread. You all did such an amazing job! 🥺🩵

And shoutout to staff as usual for hosting yet another Fair! 💖 I know they tend to be one of the biggest events to run, so I hope you're all able to get some proper rest. It seemed like a lot of work with it being the 20th anniversary especially. I'm still somewhat in awe that every Fair collectible ever made a return, and I'm thrilled that there were two kinds of tickets since that gave me the chance to go for IRL prizes, which I've never indulged in prior to this year. Thank you so much for making these events possible! ^^

Congratulations to all the winners! A lot of the contests were difficult to vote just one entry for, which was actually a good thing as many of us are incredibly talented. I was also excited to see that my wardrobe entry was picked as a favorite! Seeing my character on the top banner was an exciting moment, and I'll never forget it! I even put a picture of that banner in my profile status!

I would have submitted my own entry for the Besting Blunders event just to see how well my work could be received, but unfortunately real life priorities kept getting in the way, and I'm still in a creative writing slump so it would not have looked good anyways. 🙃 Maybe next time when I'm not constantly getting bothered by my parents will I sit down and think more creatively. But ah, enough about me. What matters most is that a lot of people really showcased their talents and creativity, and it's very nice to see the recognition they deserve alongside the overall positivity that was put on full display throughout the whole event.

And even though I've only been here for over a year, I don't feel like a random outsider anymore. It feels amazing how well the TBT community has grown to know and accept lonely ol' me. Thank you to all the staff that made everything possible. You guys rock!

I have another question. Where can you submit survey/feedback forms for the Fair like you had for previous fairs?
We didn't create a survey for this one but feel free to leave general feedback in this thread or privately in Contact the Staff.

#18 I found the answer from listening to the 10th anniversary podcast- you would not believe how excited I got when I heard the answer spill straight from Jeremy's mouth!!!
Good research! I didn't even know I mentioned it there.

Collectibles and tickets for staff favorites, nominees, and winners have now been distributed! Please let us know if you think something may be wrong or missing.

Date/time changing is also available for these collectibles. As explained in the first post:
...if you have won a collectible that isn't giftable and want it to have a specific timestamp, make a Contact the Staff thread and we will arrange this for you. Please provide a date between July 27th and September 22nd; if you want it to have an exact time, please list it in EDT...

Collectibles and tickets for staff favorites, nominees, and winners have now been distributed! Please let us know if you think something may be wrong or missing.

Date/time changing is also available for these collectibles. As explained in the first post:
If you were nominated more than once/awarded more than one staff favorite, are you meant to get the throwback/regular ticket bonus just once per either category? I was nominated twice and received two staff favorites, and was awarded twelve of each ticket, which would equate to the bonus for one nomination + one staff favorite, so wanted to make sure if this is correct!

^ I wanted to know this too, except I only got 6 tickets and didn't get the other 6 from my staff favorite/nominee.
Also, I can't buy Night Sky scenery from the shop. After eventually timing out once I click purchase, it pops up with: "Oops! We ran into some problems. An error occurred while the page was being generated. Please try again later." Wanted to grab one before someone sent me a collectible D:

I have attempted this both on mobile and my computer with the same result. I tried making a Contact the Staff thread, and THAT timed out too with a similar error pop-up.

NVM: it finally went through. But the pages are still taking forever to load. Maybe it's me???

Last edited:
^ I wanted to know this too, but also, I can't buy Night Sky scenery from the shop.
After eventually timing out once I click purchase, it pops up with: "Oops! We ran into some problems. An error occurred while the page was being generated. Please try again later." Wanted to grab one before someone sent me a collectible D:

I have attempted this both on mobile and my computer with the same result. I tried making a Contact the Staff thread, and THAT timed out too with a similar error pop-up.

NVM: it finally went through. But the pages are still taking forever to load. Maybe it's me???
It's not just you, the site's loading really slow for me right now as well. I tried to give Jeremy a like but it wouldn't go through for the life of me

If you were nominated more than once/awarded more than one staff favorite, are you meant to get the throwback/regular ticket bonus just once per either category? I was nominated twice and received two staff favorites, and was awarded twelve of each ticket, which would equate to the bonus for one nomination + one staff favorite, so wanted to make sure if this is correct!
Yup, that's intentional! Currency and trophies are awarded per event/contest. The bouquet and cupcake are unique collectibles, so they're combined into one.

It was super slow and then down for a few minutes, but that's because it was restarting so hopefully that helps!

I received nominations for Magnificent Memories, Dazzling Decorator, & Cordial invitation, and received staff favorites for Pack for the Party and Brick Building Bonanza. I think I was supposed to get 30 of each ticket for those, but I only received 18 of each ticket.

I received nominations for Magnificent Memories, Dazzling Decorator, & Cordial invitation, and received staff favorites for Pack for the Party and Brick Building Bonanza. I think I was supposed to get 30 of each ticket for those, but I only received 18 each.
Looks like I missed the tickets for all contest nominees not in the top 3, so I'll do that now!

I received nominations for Magnificent Memories, Dazzling Decorator, & Cordial invitation, and received staff favorites for Pack for the Party and Brick Building Bonanza. I think I was supposed to get 30 of each ticket for those, but I only received 18 of each ticket.
Looks like I missed the tickets for all contest nominees not in the top 3, so I'll do that now!
This should be all set now!

I'd requested a specific date for the galaxy cupcake through CTS, but have it with yesterday's date. Is this fixable please.:)
Same here XD Unsure if my desired time wasn't the best or something else entirely.

If I'm understanding your guys' posts correctly- I don't think the staff has gotten around to changing the dates yet! They will probably do it later!

I don't believe anyone's timestamp requests have been fulfilled yet! That doesn't happen until after all the trophy collectibles have been sent out, not while they're being sent out, so they'll probably be fulfilled within the next few days! As long as your timestamp request(s) fall within the specified timeline (July 27th - Sept 22nd), your request(s) should be fine!

Thanks @Xara I did see it in the middle of a couple of people's line up, so jumped on it. Looking back most of the posts are Jeremy's :D and the others are sceneries before it.
I'll wait here patiently. :giggle:

yeah, they probably just need time to get the timestamps adjusted and will confirm via a post in the individual cts threads, in this thread, or with updating the cts threads to 'solved' after they get adjusted

Back