• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

Now that it's all over, thank you to the staff for hosting another amazing TBT Fair! 🎉 As always, but especially with the plethora of events this year, the staff have worked really hard to make every event fun and run as smoothly as possible. I'm very grateful that I've been able to participate in so many events over the past 3.5 years!

Congratulations to everyone who won a contest, was nominated, won a staff favourite, or won a collectible raffle! 🎉💗✨ I'm interested in seeing how everyone displays their bouquets and cupcakes! Whether it was drawing, Lego building or dessert making, there is some serious talent here! 😮

This is only the second fair I've participated in, but I have loved both of the themes so far. The enchanted forest theme will always be special to me, but I have loved being able to celebrate 20 years of TBT with the birthday theme! 🎉 As I've mentioned elsewhere on the forums, my favourite events/contests have been Confetti Collecting, Canvas Crossing, LAN Party, Pin the Tail on the Villager, Party Popping Puzzles, and A Cordial Invitation. I really enjoyed the variety of events and contests offered. Seeing all of the Canvas Crossing drawings has been such a highlight for me. 💗

Most importantly, while I didn't know who he was before, I will never ever forget Graham.

@Jeremy I'm sorry if this has been noted elsewhere and I've just missed it, but are the "RAFFLE: Fair Pinwheel Collectible" tickets intended to be unique? The shop only allows me to purchase one ticket to this raffle, and I wasn't sure if that was intentional. Thanks!

1726652216810.png

@Jeremy I'm sorry if this has been noted elsewhere and I've just missed it, but are the "RAFFLE: Fair Pinwheel Collectible" tickets intended to be unique? The shop only allows me to purchase one ticket to this raffle, and I wasn't sure if that was intentional. Thanks!

View attachment 585016
This was not intentional. It has now been fixed!

Just to clarify to those who requested a date change, this has to be done manually by an admin and you won't see the requested timestamp until we prompt the change on our end! I plan to try and get through all of these by the end of the day today/tomorrow, so please don't worry if you don't yet see the "correct" date and time. :)

Ahaha I feel so stupid. I didn't even realize I had gotten a staff favorite until someone congratulated me and I was so confused. Again, congrats to everyone who placed somewhere!

Looking through all of the baked goods you all made, I wish it was a irl party so I could try a little of all of them! They all look so good! But I've always had a weakness for sweets 🤤

All raffle tickets can now be sold back, so feel free to change which ones you bought! This will be turned off shortly before the winners are selected.
Thank you, that was very kind and generous of you! I’ve changed my 5 that I spent yesterday because of the unique attribute of the fair pinwheel raffle.

I changed all 21 of my feather tickets to Pinwheel tickets. Now I have 22 Pinwheel tickets and a lot of Bunny tickets.
edit: I'm now deciding to go all in on the Snow Bunny. I feel like this is an awful idea.
edit 2: I forgot the bunny didn't cost throwback, so back to Pinwheel and Bunny I go lol

Last edited:
I don’t see any raffle tickets for the Galaxy Cupcake. I’ll go ahead and wait until Christmas. But then again, if I won the animated collectible raffle in the 12 Days of Christmas event, it’s very likely that I’ll take the Snowglobe collectible.

So no Galaxy Cupcake for this apple.

I mean, this iteration of TBT Fair was alright. Not my favorite, as the 2017 Fair will forever be my favorite, but it's an okay Fair in my book.

I may not have participated in all the activities as I am not an expert drawer myself, but I still had fun with the other things perhaps.

Oh well, I hope everyone's gotten what they wanted and I can't wait for what the Mushroom Season event is all about.

Congratulations to all the winners! 🎉There were so many amazing creations, as always. Both the Bouquet and the Cupcake are beautiful, I'm really happy that I managed to get the Cupcake myself.

The whole Event was a blast. I proudly managed to complete every activity, but these 4 weeks were intense. I can only imagine how much planing, preparation and work this all took. And the rewards! Staff, you're the best for making this Fair happen, thank you so so much!

I am truly grateful to be a part of this amazing community 🥹❤️

I wasn't apart of this event but I just have to drop in and say congratulations to the winners, and participants. I was just taking a look at them, and wow they are amazing each of them.

Your all so talented, and these entries are truly beautiful, emotional, and thoughtful. Well done everyone ♡

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this TBT Fair! I felt like I had something to be doing throughout the whole of August and was nice to be kept busy. I'm really pleased I got staff favourite for my Lego, that was the entry I had the highest hopes for as I was really proud of it! It's also great to see so many entries being picked for staff faves across all events, and raffles for those who didn't get one chosen, it feels like there's a great variety of winners this time around and everyone is very deserving!

It's so wonderful to see everyone's Canvas Crossing drawings and that everyone had at least one drawing, it's nice to see the community come together like that. I still miss mirrors though (lol) but I pretty much enjoyed all of the activities fair and the first time I actually made a lineup/did trading!

Thanks @Xara I did see it in the middle of a couple of people's line up, so jumped on it. Looking back most of the posts are Jeremy's :D and the others are sceneries before it.
I'll wait here patiently. :giggle:

Can confirm that I purposely bought night sky sceneries before the cupcakes were distributed to save staff the hassle of adjusting the date for mine later. I then purchased the rest after to complete the lineup.

In the past when I’ve requested a date adjustment it took some time. Just have to be patient. Staff will let you know once it’s been adjusted usually. :)

Can confirm that I purposely bought night sky sceneries before the cupcakes were distributed to save staff the hassle of adjusting the date for mine later. I then purchased the rest after to complete the lineup.

In the past when I’ve requested a date adjustment it took some time. Just have to be patient. Staff will let you know once it’s been adjusted usually. :)
This isn't to you specifically but I want to at least respond and address this. Please don't ever feel like requesting a date change for a winning collectible is a hassle! I have time set aside for the next couple of days to make sure all requests are taken care of quickly and it's a very easy process when the date + time are provided to us.

If any of our other winners are hesitant to ask for a date change, please know it's no trouble at all and I'm happy to fix things up for you. :)

Back