0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Playful Scenery
Friendly Ghost Plush
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
So Toby will be in boxes tomorrow and I was looking for someone to take him off my hands.

I went to make a thread in TBT's New Neighbor Network, but then I didn't see an option for Toby in the villager dropdown. In addition, Nookazon says that he is not tradeable.

So does that mean players can't ask Toby or any Sanrio villager to come to their island if they are in boxes like they would with other villagers? I would like to know because it's kinda unusual TBH.

So does that mean players can't ask Toby or any Sanrio villager to come to their island if they are in boxes like they would with other villagers? I would like to know because it's kinda unusual TBH.

Unfortunately that's right, you can't invite Sanrio villagers from other people's islands, you need the cards to invite them.

Unfortunately that's right, you can't invite Sanrio villagers from other people's islands, you need the cards to invite them.
That's unfortunate to hear! Thanks for telling me that.

With that answered, now I wonder if any players have seen a Sanrio villager in boxes before. What kind of dialogue would they get from them?

Back