• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

question about the nintendo online membership

bestfriendsally

Senior Member (my name's charlotte)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4312-8499-3994
Red Envelope
say, i'm getting the 12 month membership *which i plan to :3 *

when does have to be paided off? during the 12 months or when the 12 months are up?

if anyone knows, that is....

Here is an example. I paid for the family membership on October 24th last year which is a yearly membership. Then when it's October around 24th, who knows because days always change each year, then it will expire and l will have to pay for it again. On eshop you have an option to turn off automatically pay for the membership when it expires, you can keep it on and Nintendo will just take your money when it expires without need putting the information again to pay. Sorry l just keep on going

Here is an example. I paid for the family membership on October 24th last year which is a yearly membership. Then when it's October around 24th, who knows because days always change each year, then it will expire and l will have to pay for it again. On eshop you have an option to turn off automatically pay for the membership when it expires, you can keep it on and Nintendo will just take your money when it expires without need putting the information again to pay. Sorry l just keep on going

okay :3

im pretty sure you pay up front and then you get charged again at the same time next year

i explained it to my mum a little bit ago, saying, what you said.... she's okay with it :3... she's okay with the price as well :3

Last edited:
Back