Quite the bargain

Guitarist (yes, I know it'll be a hard life...), or something to do with science, especially biology. Or maybe work at Nintendo...

Mine has a desert kind of carpet, with a bunk-bed, even though I'm the only one there (same as

Baten Kaitos is an awesome RPG, or so I've heard. VJ is fun, too. I don't know about X-Men Legends, though...

I've never played Baten Kaitos, although people say that it's good, I, frankly, don't think so because you battle with cards.... I think that VJ is good, although I haven't played it either. And I heard that X-Men Legends is co-op...

BULERIAS said:
I've never played Baten Kaitos, although people say that it's good, I, frankly, don't think so because you battle with cards.... I think that VJ is good, although I haven't played it either. And I heard that X-Men Legends is co-op...
So you haven't played any of them?

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Nope, I haven't. I guess I should.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Nope, I haven't. I guess I should.
You should play VJ and BK...

Actually, I've known him about as long as everyone else... We neve knew eachother before...

SPORGE27 said:
Well for me I got Engineer, Pilot, or something with video games.

i already am taking lessons to learn to fly but i think I want a different job, but having my own plane would be pretty sweet! Who needs a car!

for the other 2 I will start at square one in college.
Well, you might start college next year.

:eek:

PIRANHA2 said:
im going to work at gamestop... hopfully... that would be awsome, nobody would get mad at me for playing a gameboy when people arent there its advertising right

:p
That can't really support you well...

:p I don't expect it to be high-paying, but it'd be fun, except for the 8 year old fanboys. :|

PIRANHA2 said:
mines.... white.... with things stuffed everywhere

my beds a bunkbed

:D even though im the only one in here

yours is better.... (even though i've never seen it) black and white is the best

:)
It's actually grey tones, it needs some touch-up and I still have some furniture to finish...

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
mine is green walls,green carpet.maroon furniture with a computer and a large TV. It even has a cofee table.
Are you rich?

I've got a compy in my room, I might get a TV soon, too...

mine looks almost, but not completly, not like cheese. that is about it. Oh, I should also note the complete absence of a computer in there.

Mine has wite walls (soon to be blue) a greyish floor, computer desk, computer, tv, bathroom and a big bookcase.

My room= kinda small, big bed (fits my size :r ), 20 year old 13 inch TV, which sits on my cheap little dresser. Sometimes I bring my PS2 upstairs if my parents are hogging the other 2 TV's. (I miss my old room, so big) And it has cheap little anti-stain carpet. And yes, I do live in a 70's townhouse.

BASTOISE99 said:
Mine has wite walls (soon to be blue) a greyish floor, computer desk, computer, tv, bathroom and a big bookcase.
sheesh, all you need is a fridge and you wont have to leave

Back