• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the Above's Villagers

I love: Flurry, Queenie, Lyman, Punchy and Wolfgang
Like: Tammy, Joey, Chester and Sprinkle
Dislike: Olaf and Limberg

My villagers:

Flurry
Hamphrey
Kyle
Gladys
Deirdre
Tucker
Jeremiah
Cheri
Francine

▌▌✖ ▌​

Flurry - Such a cute little hamster!
Hamphrey - Grumpy hamster...? Not bad.
Kyle - Awwh, he looks a little messed up... Too much booze? :p
Gladys - Meh, she's alright. She looks nice.
Deirdre - Cute, I love deers!
Tucker - What is that
Jeremiah - No.
Cheri - CUTE!!
Francine - AMGGGG YOU GOT ONE OF THEM.

My villagers:
Diana
Carmen
Zell
Wolfgang
Nan
Kevin
Melba
Poncho
Tammy
Pekoe (Soon!)

✖ ▌​

LOVE: Pekoe (She is just so cute), Melba, Zell
LIKE: Poncho, Tammy, Diana, Wolfgang, Carmen, Nan
Ok: Kevin

Apple
Mitzi
Stinky
Willow
Rolf
Lopez
Vesta
Freya
Muffy
Stitches

Apple is so cute! And I love Stitches, I had him in my Wild World town so I am attached to him. Freya and Vesta are really cool too. I have Lopez in my town right now and we're extremely close, love him! The rest are also pretty good.

Mine are in my signature~

You have Tammi and Bob So you have a pretty decent village!

Mine are:
Ozzie
Melba
Tank
Rocco
Tipper
Rolf
Sparro
Graham
Frita

Previous:
Opal
Flo
Wendy

Ozzie & Melba are pretty cool. And I like Rolf too. The rest I'm not big on.

My villagers are:
Peanut, Filbert, Bam, Lolly, Whitney, Lobo, Marshal, Chief, Beau, and (temporarily) Freya.

Love: Beau, Marshal, Bam, Lolly, Peanut
Like: Whitney, Filbert, Lobo, Chief
Dislike: Freya :x

@Miggi
Love: Erik, Marshal, Wolfgang
Like: Stitches, Beau, Kyle
Eh: Bluebear, Claudia, Flurry

My Villagers: Tex, Erik, Wolfgang, Bob, Bam, Marina, Muffy, Freya, Rosie

Last edited:
Love: Lopez, Bob
Like: Monique, Lobo, Lily
Okay: Francine, Kevin
Dislike: Benjamin, Hazel, Ricky

My villagers are:

Ankha
Skye
Bruce
Lopez
Agent S
Whitney
Eloise
Annelise
Jacques
Tom

I love Ankha.
I like Skye, Bruce, Lopez, Whitney.
I kinda like Agent S.
:)

Mine are.
Ruby
Rosie
Lolly
Erik
Wolfgang
Bam
Blanche
Deena
EMPTY
EMPTY

You have really cute villagers (except for Deena, she sticks out like a sore thumb). Bam is one of my dreamies, and I have a huge soft spot for Ruby, Wolfgang, and Blanche since they've been in my town too ^_^

My town: Ankha, Genji, Rodeo, Blanche, Henry, Tia, Wolfgang, Papi, Mira, Kidd

Ah I'm so glad this thread is back~ Hehe I love checking out other's villagers.

Anyway, I love love love Genji, Tia and Papi. Also Ankha is pretty cute, reminds me of Cleopatra which reminds me of the wonderful Liz Taylor. I actually like all of your villagers. I haven't heard of Blanche, Rodeo or Mira but they're pretty awesome too.

Benjamin = <3. I have him in my town and he's utterly adorable. I've actually had to screenshot a bunch of his letters simply because of how adorable and/or amusing they were. Bob = loved him in WW, and will probably love him all the more once I eventually get him. Francine = She seems nice and has an interesting style. Can't say that I'm too into it myself, however. Hazel = Unique, but in the best of ways. Kevin = Eh. I'm not too fond of jocks nor pigs, so I'm neutral. Lily = Seems sweet. Lobo = Wolves are always nice, but I'm afraid that I have a rather obvious bias towards one wolf in particular. The others just can't compete. :p Lopez = Interesting color scheme. Monique = Heh. Who doesn't love a sassy cat? And lastly, Ricky = His mouth weirds me out just a tad, in all honesty. So I'd say I'm fairly neutral towards him?

As for my current villagers.. I have:

Pashmina, Bonbon, Julian, Benjamin, Freya, Pierce, Vesta, Kiki, and Angus.

Everyone but Angus is a permanent villager.

villagers of la belle: moe, marshal, maple, whitney, kid cat, agent s, o'hare, frank, teddy, and ava.

mayor leaf's villagers c:
benjamin: i had to google him, it seems like he is new to ac! i love dogs and the lazy personalty. his design is really cute too!
bob: he's actually my 3rd favorite lazy cat (moe 1st & punchy 2nd). like his design though! very cute c:
francine: she was at my campsite today! she's pretty!
hazel: not my favorite uchi, but she's cute! that unibrow though :p
kevin: another new villager in ac! not too fond of pigs, but he is a taurus! like me c:
lily: saw her in other dream towns, she's really cute! if i had room, i wouldn't mind having her in my town!
lobo: i love wolves, i've never had lobo but i'm sure i'd love him as a villager if i did!
lopez: also new! oooh i like his design too! and he's a smug *-*
monique: marilyn monroe i mean coughhh monique was my favorite in the GC version! extremely jealous that you have her. my 10 year old self and i love her a lot ><
ricky: unibrow too! haha cute, i like squirrels!

Pashmina = Alright. Not a fan of goat so yeah :p
Bonbon = Kinda looks like a soaked rag-doll to me, sorry!
Julian = Not a fan of him :(
Benjamin = Cute!
Freya = Pretty good villager, esp. for a Snooty!
Pierce = WW Buddies <3
Vesta = She's lovely.
Kiki = WW Buddy <3
Angus = He seems cool, actually no he's hot. I wouldn't mind if he was in my town, but I wouldn't be overly happy either.

My villagers are in my sig with the absence of Jeremiah, Ed, and Dotty but with the presence of Muffy and Leonardo.

SOMEONE rate fl0ra's villagers first btw.

Last edited:
ahhhhhh we rated the same person @bones lol i'll rate yours now.

edit: or @farobi. o0

WHOEVER IS UNDER THIS POST RATE MINE! I'M RATING FAROBI :)

again my villagers are: moe, marshal, kid cat, agent s, whitney, maple, frank, o'hare, teddy, and ava.

- - - Post Merge - - -

agent s: she's one of my dreamies too! of course i love her, we have good taste. c:
fuchsia: pretty cool uchi! i like her piercings, but i am not to fond of her color even if though that's her name.
gruff: i've never heard of him so i had to search him. oooo he's a cranky! one of my favorite personality types. his design isn't that bad too.
muffy: never really been a fan of her for some reason. i think it's because of her eyes o.o
leonardo: welp, he's a taurus like me. i like him c:
kiki: i want her. i'm such a big fan of kiki's delivery service! i'm actually thinking of replacing my BFF frank with her. but it's been tough, i'm too attached to him! :c
pancetti: not too fond of pig villagers, but she's pretty cute!
vesta: my first camper! love her design!

Last edited:
You have really cute villagers (except for Deena, she sticks out like a sore thumb). Bam is one of my dreamies, and I have a huge soft spot for Ruby, Wolfgang, and Blanche since they've been in my town too ^_^

Yeah Deena aren?t nice looking, I do like her though, she?s kind (and the first villager I became good friends with), but I am gonna let her move when she asks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhhhhh we rated the same person @bones lol i'll rate yours now.

edit: or @farobi. o0

WHOEVER IS UNDER THIS POST RATE MINE! I'M RATING FAROBI :)

again my villagers are: moe, marshal, kid cat, agent s, whitney, maple, frank, o'hare, teddy, and ava.

- - - Post Merge - - -

agent s: she's one of my dreamies too! of course i love her, we have good taste. c:
fuchsia: pretty cool uchi! i like her piercings, but i am not to fond of her color even if though that's her name.
gruff: i've never heard of him so i had to search him. oooo he's a cranky! one of my favorite personality types. his design isn't that bad too.
muffy: never really been a fan of her for some reason. i think it's because of her eyes o.o
leonardo: welp, he's a taurus like me. i like him c:
kiki: i want her. i'm such a big fan of kiki's delivery service! i'm actually thinking of replacing my BFF frank with her. but it's been tough, i'm too attached to him! :c
pancetti: not too fond of pig villagers, but she's pretty cute!
vesta: my first camper! love her design!

I like: Marshal, Whitney, and Maple.
I kinda like: Kid Cat, Agent S, O?hare.
The rest I?m not a big fan of :)

Mine are.
Ruby
Rosie
Lolly
Erik
Wolfgang
Bam
Blanche
Deena
EMPTY
EMPTY

Last edited:
Ruby = Had her in WW. She's a sweetie.
Rosie = Cats are always adorable, so I definitely like Rosie. Her little blush marks are especially adorable.
Lolly = A villager that I had strongly considered as a dreamie. I wish we could have more than 10 villagers, because I'd love to have her.
Erik = Lovin' the whole moose thing. He's also another villager that I would love to have in my town, if only we had more slots available.
Wolfgang = My BFFL. I'll get him in my town someday.. -shakes fist-
Bam = Seems nice. Doesn't really stand out to me, though.
Blanche = An interesting snooty. I love her interest in Asian-styled furniture.
Deena = She seems sweet. I also like her androgynous, lean-masculine appearance. Always nice to see villagers that break the stupid "WOMENZ R SUPPSE 2 BE FEMININE" stereotype.

^^looking at another of your threads to see what your villagers are, i love julian, freya and vesta :) i miss freya, used to have her not long ago. pink villagers are awesome~

my villagers are fauna, merengue, pietro, marshal, julian, tangy, diana, zucker, octavian and bam.

Back