• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the Above's Villagers

I love all your cats and Zell! Overall your villagers are great except for Muffy...
My Villagers:
Blanche
Chadder
Shari
Chester
Cherry
Henry
Soleil
Molly
Flip
Hamphrey

The only villager I'm not too fond of is probably Chadder ^^ Apart from that I find all of them good, but I think Hamphrey is the best :)

My villagers:
Beau
Erik
Zell
Kabuki
Olivia
Scoot
Canberra
Bunnie
Maple
Poppy

I think Canberra will be the most unpopular in the rating, but I really like her x) (and her house is in a wonderful spot)

Last edited:
I like Maple, Snake, Cherri, and Hazel c:

My villagers are in my signature.

Love - Punchy, Merengue, Kyle, Tom, and Papi <333

Villagers in sig, but just in case: Beau, Rowan, Fauna, Rizzo, Gwen, Flora, Boone, Walker, Coach, and Marshal

I like all of yours. Other than Boone and Couch >_<

My villagers: Rosie, Merry, Canberra, Sly, Jeremiah, Poncho, Ken, Queenie, and Cherry!

Previous villagers: Gaston, Goldie, Lyman

You're not planning to keep Pietro?! He's such a cutie! and Victoria is so adorbs, Bianca is pretty (I like villagers with white skin/fur)!

Ohmagosh! I love Tangy, Hamphrey, Beau, Lolly, Pashmina, Bug, and Bonbon! :DDD
My villagers are in my current signature; with O'Hare moving in tomorrow! :3

---Apple, Alfonso, Iggly, Zell, Frita, O'Hare, Aurora, Gayle, Bree, Wendy---

Last edited:
Marshal
Rosie
Julian
Ankha
Marina
Skye
Maple
Stitches
Molly
Fauna

Doing triple duty.

@Etinceru - LOVE Aurora! And also Bree, Gayle, and O'Hare.
@FoxWolf64 - Bill, Bianca, and Papi. <33 Pietro is pretty cool too.
@Rubyy - So many are amazing, except I don't like Julian. I don't have much of an opinion of Rosie either.

Beau, Rowan, Fauna, Rizzo, Gwen, Flora, Boone, Walker, Coach, and Marshal

Last edited:
Beau, Fauna, Flora, and Gwen are all cute.

Marshal and Walker... Blah.

I'll list mine out from now on since some people don't recognize my villagers from my signature: Apple, Bam, Bianca, Curt, Hamlet, Katt, Mallary, Sydney, Tex. (Joey moved out and Bangle moved in, but I don't want her... So pretend I have 9 villagers. :p)

Last edited:
Beau, Fauna, Flora, and Gwen are all cute.

Marshal and Walker... Blah.

I'll list mine out from now on since some people don't recognize my villagers from my signature: Apple, Bam, Bianca, Curt, Hamlet, Katt, Mallary, Sydney, Tex. (Joey moved out and Bangle moved in, but I don't want her... So pretend I have 9 villagers. :p)

Mallary's cool, Katt's creepy, Apple's a disgrace.. Bam's epic, Sydney's the best of the best, Bianca's boring, Bangle is EPIC, Hamlet's meh, Curt's cool, Tex is meh..

I haveee: Sydney, Eugene, Lyman, Bangle, Simon, Tom, Astrid, Poncho & Phil currently :)

Aaa I got beat to the punch!!

Sydney, Eugene and Lyman I like, Simon and Bangle are cute as well. The only one I really dislike is Astrid because of an old grudge (she moved into my town randomly right on an important path so... lmao)

If you can't recognize anyone in my signature... Fauna, Felicity, Kid Cat, Diana, Butch, Beau, Cherry and Marshal (and Skye and Whitney if you want to count them, although I don't have them yet!)

Last edited:
love love love fauna and beau. ♥
diana and marshal are both qts too.
but i'm probably biased because they're all in my town too. :p

fauna ll beau ll bam ll bruce ll zell ll fuchsia ll diana ll ankha ll lucky ll marshal

Fauna's in my town, and she's great. Felicity is average. OMG Kid Cat's my favorite! Butch and Beau are decent. Cherry, eh, I'm indifferent, she isn't a bad Uchi though. Mar-hold on, I need my official overrated villager barf bag. Skye shares my birthday, that's the only reason I like her. Whitney's awesome IMO.
Villagers in sig, -Drago, +Filbert.

Love: Rudy, Agent S, Vesta
Like: Fauna, Eugene, Roscoe, Filbert, Tammy
Alright: T-bone and Patty

Mine are in my sig, finally got 9 villagers xD

I like your villagers.

Mine are in my sig - I don't have rodney or snake but i do have rocco. I am about to reset.

Aww I love your villagers

Villagers are in my signature down below vv

Last edited:
Back