• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the Above's Villagers

The only one I like in that entire group is Wolfgang.

Phoebe, Maple, Peanut, Eugene, Tipper, Hamlet, Carmen, Dizzy, Chief, and Hippeux

Last edited:
i like hamlet, chief and maple :>

Town A: Chief, Kyle, Whitney, Skye, Leonardo, Bianca, Punchy, Lolly, Rudy, Marshal

Town B: Apple, Flurry, Graham, Rodney, Hamphrey, Hamlet, Soleil, Clay, Cheri, Cherry

Town C: Zucker, Merengue, Tangy, Muffy, Stitches, Diana, Beau, Grizzly, Marshal, Rudy

Seeing so many Marshals, Julians and Lollys tends to upset me, I don't know why either :L I'd rate your villagers, Rivulet but I fear I'd end up being more "Rude" than critical.

Genji, Punchy, Octavian, Cesar, Margie, Rosie, Peanut, Lily, Henry and Kyle (He's moving out)
(I'm not too happy that I have a few Popular villagers myself)

Aw, they're so cute! I love Zucker, Lolly, and Marshal :3

Mine are Chief, Hamphrey, Butch, Kabuki, Mitzi, Goldie, Daisy, Chadder, Kyle, and Hamlet.

I need to update my sig :p

Ah, I was late. Here's your rate, Hyogo:

You've got a nice bunch! I was pals with Punchy in CF :3 I also like Genji, Rosie, Peanut, and Kyle :D

Last edited:
The only one I don't like is Chadder! I used to have him ;-;
I love Hamlet and Butch though, and Mitzi's my favorite of yours.

My villagers; Punchy Kid Cat Rudy Merry Beau Maple Freckles Aurora Shari and Papi

Maple is the only one I like in that group.

Phoebe, Maple, Peanut, Eugene, Tipper, Hamlet, Carmen, Dizzy, Chief, and Hippeux

I think Lolly and Pompom are cool *^*
Stitches
Skye
Static
Julian
Colton
Willow
Cube
Merengue
Snake

^U^

I love Snake, Merengue, Stiches and Julian, Colton and Skye really nice too Static, Cube and Willow are meh. Static the best from those three probably. c:

Signature.

Seeing so many Marshals, Julians and Lollys tends to upset me, I don't know why either :L I'd rate your villagers, Rivulet but I fear I'd end up being more "Rude" than critical.
And still you acted like Julian was the best thing ever in the other thread?

Last edited:
Love: Drago
Like: Tia, Merengue, Julian, Ribbot, Phoebe, and Avery
Meh: Marshal, Anhka, Carmen

Termina's Villagers:
Joey, Ken, Goose, Sly, Penelope, Peggy, Maelle, Jitters, Stitches, and Fang

Joey and Maelle scare me, otherwise you've got a good sounding bunch there.

Genji, Punchy, Octavian, Cesar, Margie, Rosie, Peanut, Lily, Henry and Kyle (He's moving out)
(I'm not too happy that I have a few Popular villagers myself)
Kyle has been swapped with Julian now.
(Can't thank Rivulet enough for him B) )

Last edited:
I like Margie, she's adorable. Genji is also cute :) I have Lily in my town, and Octavian is just...funny imo.

My villagers are in my signature ^-^

I like your villagers, for the most part. Not a fan of Curt or Lionel, but whatevs.

Right now I have:
Stitches
Peck
Deirdre
Rasher
Anhka
Beau
Jacques
Velma
Flora

I like Ankha, Flora, Stitches, and Beau. Deidre is alright. Rest are not my taste :L

Mine are in my signature c:

I love all of your villagers!! :D I've had them all in my town at one point/still have some. Rudy is my favorite of yours. :)

Mine are in my sig!

Marshal, Bluebear, Chief, LOLLY, Rudy, Bluebear <33333

Rest are good as well!

Love: Cookie, Francine
Like: Merengue
Dislike: everyone else

i actually have the opposite mindset as you but papi is in the dislike section and merengue in the love section.

Like: Shep, Marshal
Alright: Drago, Fuchsia, Cookie
Not-my-taste: everyone else.

Last edited:
Back