• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the Above's Villagers

Fang and Wolfgang in one game? So. Much. Jealousy. ;__; I love your town just for them!

My villagers are Filbert, Peanut, Tiffany, Keaton, Pashmina, Bam, Blanche, Lolly, and Whitney.

Thanks i thought it was cool too! i wish i had Whitney though!

ah i love lolly and bam! pashmina and tiffany are adorable too ;u;

my villagers are lucky, genji, muffy, francine, tia, marshal, stitches, curly, gaston, and gladys, though one of the last three will be moving tonight and replaced with merengue!

Fang and Wolfgang in one game? So. Much. Jealousy. ;__; I love your town just for them!

My villagers are Filbert, Peanut, Tiffany, Keaton, Pashmina, Bam, Blanche, Lolly, and Whitney.

DAT PEANUT *sparkly-eyed*

Current villagers: Molly, Flurry, Whitney, Zell, Shep, Chadder, Dierdre, Pecan, Yuka, Diva.
Snooties and smugs everywhere. I need more personalities ;__;

DAT PEANUT *sparkly-eyed*

Current villagers: Molly, Flurry, Whitney, Zell, Shep, Chadder, Dierdre, Pecan, Yuka, Diva.
Snooties and smugs everywhere. I need more personalities ;__;

You have Molly, Flurry & Whitney, so good :D

ah i love lolly and bam! pashmina and tiffany are adorable too ;u;

my villagers are lucky, genji, muffy, francine, tia, marshal, stitches, curly, gaston, and gladys, though one of the last three will be moving tonight and replaced with merengue!

Where should I start envying? Stitches? Yes. Stitches. ;___;
And are you going to get Beau and Diana?? ;____;

Your list is top rated. I'd swap anytime with you. Just I'd like to keep my Molly :p

You have Molly, Flurry & Whitney, so good :D

Yeah, Molly is one of my first 5 villagers. Didn't really care about villagers before (this is my first AC), but now I really, really happy to get her!
Whitney's going to be traded tough :p

My villagers are currently:
1) Peanut (My bestie; first to give me her picture AND gave me my first persimmon!)
2) Robin (She grew on me, and gave me her picture today. If she moved though, it wouldn't bother me)
3) Nan (Nice to have a normal villager, and I do like Nan! Think I'll keep her)
4) Zell (Another that grew on me. I think I may keep him.)
5) Iggly (Like him, but wish he would stop wearing stupid shirts!)
6) Rocket (HATE her. Fake paintings and always asks for expensive things. Once I get her picture, she is gone)
7) Charlise (Hated her at first but now I'm neutral to her)
8) Gruff (Love him! He has been supplying me with a lot of genuine paintings!)
9) Drake (He's okay. Not my best friend but he's good company!)
10) Eugene (Lovable, but not gonna keep him forever. I will miss him when he goes though)

With exception of two, I love my neighbors. :)

My villagers are currently:
1) Peanut (My bestie; first to give me her picture AND gave me my first persimmon!)
2) Robin (She grew on me, and gave me her picture today. If she moved though, it wouldn't bother me)
3) Nan (Nice to have a normal villager, and I do like Nan! Think I'll keep her)
4) Zell (Another that grew on me. I think I may keep him.)
5) Iggly (Like him, but wish he would stop wearing stupid shirts!)
6) Rocket (HATE her. Fake paintings and always asks for expensive things. Once I get her picture, she is gone)
7) Charlise (Hated her at first but now I'm neutral to her)
8) Gruff (Love him! He has been supplying me with a lot of genuine paintings!)
9) Drake (He's okay. Not my best friend but he's good company!)
10) Eugene (Lovable, but not gonna keep him forever. I will miss him when he goes though)

With exception of two, I love my neighbors. :)

Ah Peanut, Nan and Zell! I love those villagers. LOL I hate Rocket too. I wouldnt even accept her photo.

I've got Tex, Bob, Erik, Wolfgang, Hamphrey, Chrissy, Tiffany, Phoebe, Katt and Gabi.
Trying to get rid of Gabi :(

^Pretty good villagers! XD Peanut is so adorbs!!

My villagers:

-Julian

-Ribbot

-Tom

-Bettina

-Bonbon

-Al

-Mallary

^Pretty good villagers! XD Peanut is so adorbs!!

My villagers:

-Julian

-Ribbot

-Tom

-Bettina

-Bonbon

-Al

-Mallary

I think that's a pretty good town
Tom is Cool
Bettina and BonBon are cute
and Mallary whilst not being really popular, is a long favourite of mine... and the only duck i like tbh, she moved into my wild world town and i hated her, so she moved shortly afterwards, a few weeks later she moved back in!! and lasted a few months before moving back out
she then moved in for the 3rd time! and i grew to like her, and was sad when she went, and she came back for a fourth time! the crazy thing was, all of these villagers were randomnly generated and not from other towns
so yeah i like Mallary now

Ah Peanut, Nan and Zell! I love those villagers. LOL I hate Rocket too. I wouldnt even accept her photo.

I've got Tex, Bob, Erik, Wolfgang, Hamphrey, Chrissy, Tiffany, Phoebe, Katt and Gabi.
Trying to get rid of Gabi :(

You have some pretty nice villagers there. I agree though, Gabi has to go. xP Love Bob, Phoebe, Tex and Erik! And if tiffany is the same as Cf she pulls the best faces when in a mood. xD I loved her for that. -angrily squint marching into distance-

My bunch;

Bruce
Zell
Diana
Sly
Muffy
Winnie
Ed
Mathilda
Broccolo
Sally

Left: Agent S.

Last 3 in my list I don't mind leaving. The rest I doubt I will ever grow bored of.

EDIT: So I took far too long to respond! But new person above didn't post a villager list. :/ But to the person above that, Julian + any 9 trolls is n amazing town. xP

You have some pretty nice villagers there. I agree though, Gabi has to go. xP Love Bob, Phoebe, Tex and Erik! And if tiffany is the same as Cf she pulls the best faces when in a mood. xD I loved her for that. -angrily squint marching into distance-

My bunch;

Bruce
Zell
Diana
Sly
Muffy
Winnie
Ed
Mathilda
Broccolo
Sally

Left: Agent S.

Last 3 in my list I don't mind leaving. The rest I doubt I will ever grow bored of.

EDIT: So I took far too long to respond! But new person above didn't post a villager list. :/

People are probably sick of me replying, but i love commenting on others towns
Yours is one of the best ive seen tbh! :D
i love Bruce, Zell & Diana. I love Muffy & Sally & Winnie
I like Sly, Mathilda and Broccolo
Ed is Ok

Anyway:
Timbra
Tammi
Mitzi
Kid Cat
Cherry
Henry
Moose
Alfonso
Bangle

Previous:
Curt
Drago

I just got forced too restart my game my new villagers are:

Fang
Wolfgang
Beardo
Kitt
Baabara
Moe
Moose
Truffles

Beardo is the best villager of all time!

Blue bear just moved to me town! I hear she's a wanted villager!

Aww you have some of my favorites. I love Mitzi and Stitches. Here's mine:
Bunnie
Gaston
Greta
Axel
Cube
Tammy
Marshal
Charlise
Vesta

Previous villagers:
None

Aww you have some of my favorites. I love Mitzi and Stitches. Here's mine:
Bunnie
Gaston
Greta
Axel
Cube
Tammy
Marshal
Charlise
Vesta

Previous villagers:
None

Bunnie, Marshal, and Tammy?! ; O ; So lucky <3

I've got:

Mott
Beau
Diana
Stitches
Marshal
Kabuki
Marina
Fuchsia
Bree

Bree needs to leave! I don't like her. Fuchsia isn't so great either, but I love the uchi community project requests so I'm keeping her until I find a better uchi to replace her with.

@pocky - Marshal and Beau are good. Dunno the rest. I dont like Fucshia at all :/

Mine is:

Fuchsia
Agent S
Ed
Jeremiah
Jitters
Gruff
Pango (moving btw)
Vesta

Bunnie, Marshal, and Tammy?! ; O ; So lucky <3

I've got:

Mott
Beau
Diana
Stitches
Marshal
Kabuki
Marina
Fuchsia
Bree

Bree needs to leave! I don't like her. Fuchsia isn't so great either, but I love the uchi community project requests so I'm keeping her until I find a better uchi to replace her with.

I really want Diana and Marshal.

I have:
Annalise
Ozzie
Iggly
Tabby
Annalisa
Hamphrey
Hans
Pashmina
Sparro

Both Annalise and Annalisa need to go, and maybe Hans too.

Minus Hamphrey and Pashmina, I think you got the short straw when it came to villagers. :( I think Annalisa is pretty cute though. :3 I'd never heard of Tabby before so I looked him up - he's freaking scary! o__o

Aww I really love pashmina and whitney ;.; I wish I could have them!
Villagers: Chadder,Camofrog,Pancetti,Marina,Cherry,Anges,Apollo,Nate,Carmen

I looked Chadder up and he looks so funny and Nate is super cute. The rest are not to bad looking.

What do y'all think of my villagers? I'll have Merry soon. Tomorrow I think. I plan to have all the villagers to stay in my town at least once. I like all of them except Velma.

Last edited:
Back