• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!

Rate the song above you!

9.5/10. I really liked it. Thank you for sharing. I'll even go back in the future to listen again.

The universe hook kinda reminded me of this song. Granted this one isn't the most exciting song, but the lyrics are poetic and pretty.

9/10

Below is my favorite song when I was 14. I used to want to make a Ranma x Shampoo AMV to it because Lene’s voice reminded me of Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 lol.

Festive stuff. 6/10.

NOTE: Can't post the original, uncensored version of this tune because the cops- I mean mods, won't allow it. So have the shorter, sparkly clean version instead.

Last edited:
9/10!
I love Britney! I am a huge fan of her older stuff like Baby One More Time era, that is one of my most played CD's but all her songs are soo good. Femme Fatale album was a moment... ugh she has such a solid discography-

7/10. It makes me think of Egypt.

Well, considering I just quoted this out of context in the other thread.

This is a slow story driven song. (fair warning. those don't appeal to everyone). And it's a little 'out there'.

8/10 omg been a hot minute since i've heard anything from the beatles

this song has been on my mind lately

Back