• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the thing above you!

10/10 because they're just so amazing to look at regardless of the size of them.

Cold but sunny weather?

7/10, I hate being cold! I also hate being too warm though ... So a cold but sunny day is a little ehhhh, but could always be worse!

The ocean?

Mr. T voice:

"MMMM, rivers, good for playing in. Good for fishing out of. I pity the foo who don't get his, her, or their 4-5 hours of spending time at a river!"

10/10

---

Donkeys?

If we’re talking places like Disneyland then I rate them 6/10. The attractions are great, but the crowds and lines are unbearable.

Pretzel shops?

9/10! They are very green and interesting! I only wish they were not pointy!! They even look like a person waving lol!

Shooting Stars?

7/10, I've never really understood how people can be so hype about them, but I've got fond memories of being a child and wishing on them!

New Years celebrations?

6/10. i’ve never really participated in one besides watching countdowns on tv and getting drunk with my family lol, but the idea of them are fun at least.

marijuana?

I personally haven't ever tried marijuana, but a friend of mine likes smoking it, so I'll give it a 7/10 in honor of him.

Cocaine? (No, not that cocaine. I meant the song by Eric Clapton, "Cocaine").

4/10. they can definitely come in handy and there are quite a few with cute designs, but i don’t think i’ve ever actually used one lol.

pandas?

Back