• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Rate the thing above you!

3/10. Honestly depends on the job. Could be higher or lower, but in general, I'd rather not 😂

Flights?

5/10 I'm indifferent maybe because I haven't been on a flight in so long since 2012 but I remember getting uncomfortable when the plane was so high in the sky. I have a fear of heights. It is peaceful in the sky but it can sometimes be boring just sitting waiting to go to your destination.

Diets?

3/10. Honestly depends on the job. Could be higher or lower, but in general, I'd rather not 😂

Lol, wtf even was this comment. Don't know if you're alluding to the "great resignation," higher or lower paying jobs, or receiving money without working, but just in general this reply didn't make sense at all.

Also got to love how it's the first post after mine in weeks.

EDIT: Ah, you meant you don't want to work for someone else and instead be an owner. Now THAT'S something I can relate to.

10/10 diets are good and helpful for losing or gaining weight.

Bears?

Last edited:
Lol, wtf even was this comment. Don't know if you're alluding to the "great resignation," higher or lower paying jobs, or receiving money without working, but just in general this reply didn't make sense at all.
Wow, chill dude. It's just a fun little forum game. It's not serious enough to call out.

Working is a little vague (maybe that's why no one replied?), so higher or lower just meant my rating could be higher or lower (ex. 0/10 or 8/10) depending on what job I'm "working" on. And yes, I would like to be an owner. I'm sorry for the confusion in my response, regardless.

Also got to love how it's the first post after mine in weeks.
And so what? I don't see why a few weeks is a big deal. Much older threads are still running and I understand not reviving a thread from months to years ago but 18 days really isn't that long.

8/10
Bears are adorable. I don't want to meet one in the wild though.

Hats?

Wow, chill dude. It's just a fun little forum game. It's not serious enough to call out.

Working is a little vague (maybe that's why no one replied?), so higher or lower just meant my rating could be higher or lower (ex. 0/10 or 8/10) depending on what job I'm "working" on. And yes, I would like to be an owner. I'm sorry for the confusion in my response, regardless.

And so what? I don't see why a few weeks is a big deal. Much older threads are still running and I understand not reviving a thread from months to years ago but 18 days really isn't that long.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have responded like that. I was just confused. You're right.

10/10

Shoes?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have responded like that. I was just confused. You're right.
My comment was a bit harsh too. I was caught off guard. I'm sorry, Venti. :) We're all good ^_^

10/10
Both a necessity and a fashion statement.

Thunderstorms?

?/10 never watched it and ehh.

Watching the stars in a good spot where you can see a lot of them?

10/10 certifiably Random

Those little wooden mannequins used for figure drawing references?
GUEST_acdad9a9-3c2d-46e8-a290-3a15210eac8a

8/10, would be more useful if i had some.this pattern i generated

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    267 KB · Views: 3
8/10 I prefer the original flavor but the lime is super good

Beaches?

Back