Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

(Are signups still open?
Name: Taylor
Creature: Werewolf
Town you originally came from: New York, NY
Heir Or Not: Heir
Personality: Very outgoing
Picture: Kind of looks like America from Hetalia, who looks like this:
america.jpg
But, he is wearing a purple shirt.
Crush: Not with LittleBeary, Feindra already exists
Clothing: Black jeans, purple shirt, Converse high tops
Usual First Impression: Everyone loves him.)

Last edited:
Rod noticed someone...unfamiliar sitting down. He walked over, asking her for her name. He wasn't sure what was happening.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Are signups still open?
Name: Stray, doesn't know his real name
Creature: Werewolf
Town you originally came from: New York, NY
Heir Or Not: Heir
Personality: Very outgoing
Picture: Can I get one later? I will edit when it's ready.
Crush: Not with LittleBeary, Feindra already exists
Clothing: Black jeans, purple shirt, Converse high tops
Usual First Impression: Everyone loves him.)
(Highlight of my day.)

Aions violently rips the warped board out of the ground, smashing a window and throwing the board through. He realizes what he's doing, and calms down. He lays on the hard wood, and stares at the ceiling. He spots something shiny out of the corner of his eye.

A warped floorboard flies out of the window, smashing it in the process. What is that boy doing? He is destroying ruins!
Caylin fumes inwardly, and scribbles something in her notebook.

What was that?! Hydrala thinks to herself, hearing something smash. She looks over to a nearby building, where someone just smashed a window with a floorboards plank.

Rod noticed someone...unfamiliar sitting down. He walked over, asking her for her name. He wasn't sure what was happening.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Highlight of my day.)

(you talking to my character, or Creeper's? cx)

Aions slowly approaches the shiny item. It was coming from around a wall. It was sharp and jagged, and gleamed like platinum. He pulled on it; it was heavy. He kept pulling. Another rod of jagged platinum emerged. He heard a snapping noise as he made his last big tug, and found a skull with no jaw attached to the end of the platinum.

Hydrala noticed that the boy who shattered the window was pulling something shiny from the wall. Curious to see what it was, she stood up and crept over to have a look.

Wandering the forests, looking for somewhere to rest, Stray stumbled upon an abandoned village. This village seemed... familiar. Having just ran away, Taylor(sorry FN, stole your character's name from Dark Veil) was relieved to have found somewhere that felt like home, even if it was an abandoned village. Hearing a loud smash, Taylor turned his head and saw that it was a window smashed with a... floorboard? Taylor, deciding to check it out, walked over and into the building where he heard the smash.

She heard a snap, and stood upright. How dare he destroy this place? She walked into the house, and saw the boy. Hi hair was white, and he was holding a skull, with...platinum horns?

Aions leaves takes the skull with him, feeling connected with it. He goes up the stairs, and sees more scattered bones. He stares oddly into the skull's eye holes.

"U-um, excuse me, w-what are you doing?" Hydrala asked nervously, following the boy up the stairs slowly. As she spoke, she realised that her pointy ears were sticking out past her hair. She brushed through her hair with her fingers until it fell back into place covering her ears, hoping no one noticed.

Last edited:
(you talking to my character, or Creeper's? cx)

(TCH.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wandering the forests, looking for somewhere to rest, Stray stumbled upon an abandoned village. This village seemed... familiar. Having just ran away, Taylor(sorry FN, stole your character's name from Dark Veil) was relieved to have found somewhere that felt like home, even if it was an abandoned village. Hearing a loud smash, Taylor turned his head and saw that it was a window smashed with a... floorboard? Taylor, deciding to check it out, walked over and into the building where he heard the smash.
(Oh god this is gonna be a confusing RP for me)

She was so irritated, she didn't notice the other girl. She followed the boy up the stairs, and said quietly, "What are you doing...?"

He turns around and sees a girl looking at him. He drops the skull, causing a bit of the fragile bone to chip.
"Nothing." He says, blankly.

(Oh god xD)

Noticing she ignored me and just left, he was a bit offended. He walked over to someone else looking at a smashed window. "Hey. What are you doing?"

"Doesn't seem like it..." She mumbles, glancing around the room.

I need to make it stop... He thinks, knowing that he is destroying things. Suddenly, he snaps out of his madness.
"I'm sorry..." He says, falling onto his knees. "I have short periods of... Insanity. I hope you can forgive me."

(Going to movies. Back in an hour or so.)

Back