Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Giggling slightly I tell Hydrala why I was here. "I LOVE the supernatural you see, and I was walking past this place and, well... Just look around, this is like a spooky gold mine! I couldn't resist, I had to check it out."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"What about you?"

"That's... a little strange, but it makes sense..." I reply. "Better than my reason, anyway... I'm only here because my family used to live here, before it got abandoned... They moved away just before all of that happened..."

I was not very aware of the events that had happened here, in fact the only reason I ended up near here was because I was stalking myself some prey, being a vampire and all. "So, if you don't mind me asking and it is not too personal..." I mumble incase I was about to ask something rude, "What happened?"

"It's fine... In this village, twenty years ago, there were five great families that were important here. But they were killers, and nit long after my family left, they, well, killed people. Anyone who survived either moved away, or fought against the great families and killed them. But by then, pretty much everyone had either died or left, so it became abandoned..." I explained, telling her pretty much everything I knew about the village. Since I wasn't even born then, I didn't know many of the details. It occurred to me that while I talked a lot with friends, this was more than anything I had ever said before to a stranger in one go.

"Oh." I say scratching my head, hoping this didn't make her uncomfortable. I look up at the girl and smiled, "So..." I sing my words, "Do you want to go exploring this place with me, see what we can find. We will be like adventurers!" I say swinging my arms, excited to look around.

"Uh...okay..." He goes inside the building. Hey, it's that girl who ignored me. And she's telling some story... "So what do we do?"

"Um, okay, I guess so," I reply. She seemed nice, so I wasn't too reluctant to explore with her. "Though I had a quick look around earlier, there isn't much here at first glance, so we may have to search carefully if we want to find anything interesting."
"Um, hi," I say to the boy who had just walked in as we were talking.

Last edited:
She puts her hat back on, and hides her tail. Caylin plucks up the courage to go back inside the house, so she stands in a corner.

I wave to the girl who has the cat ears, which are covered by her hat again. "Um..." I start, about to mention her ears, but after a pause I decide against it and say, "Nevermind..."

"I... well, let's not go into the details of how I ended up here." Seeing the girl who ran away earlier, I wave, and continue talking to Hydrala. "I bet it's cool to be somewhere where your 'ancestors' lived."

She could tell what the girl was about to ask, and fidgets with her jacket zipper.
"I'm...C-Caylin." She blurts out.

"I'm Taylor. Like Hydrala said, this place isn't really in liveable condition... maybe we should rebuild it? I need a place to live." I say, wishing I hadn't added on the last part.

She nods, and looks away. She see some bones in a corner that look like wing bones, but much larger then any bird's...

(Do you mind if I do it first person? cx)

"I'm Hydrala..." I mutter. She seemed to have realised what I was going to say before, as she was fidgeting. "I think it's cute..." I say quietly, not specifying what in case the others didn't notice earlier.

Back