Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"You're only half though, aren't you? Therefore you would have some...?" Sighing, I lay down, floating around on my back.

"Maybe." I giggle and decide to turn my umbrella upside down and use it like a little raft, sitting in it and float on the water, making sure the water does not touch me.

After floating around a little, I began to Yawn. It occurred to me then that I had only slept for about 30 minutes since coming to Raycre, and I couldn't help falling asleep in the middle of the lake, floating on the top of the water.

I notice the fairy dose off but I don't do anything about it and let her rest. "Wheee!" I have fun bobbing above the water on my umbrella and giggle.

The ripples from Kaori and her umbrella hit me, making the water around me unstable which causes me to sink to the bottom. I hit the lake bed, but don't wake up.

I fidget in my sleep as I have a strange dream, meaning that I rolled around slightly on the lake bed. The dream wasn't exactly bad, but it had a bad aura, as if telling me that bad things had happened in this village. But I ignored it, and kept sleeping.

I stayed asleep for about ten minutes, before waking up and realising that I was at the bottom. It's nice down here, but I should probably go back up, I think, slowly swimming to the surface.

"I didn't drown...?" I ask, still confused.
"Oh, er, okay, see why you're confused. I'm a water fairy. I can breath undwater," I explain.

After a while, I spread my wings, and flew up a little into the air. "Ah, flying and swimming, the two most amazing things...."

Back