Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Coming back from the forest, clothing ripped, I see Hydrala, and pull her aside. "I have something to tell you. I'm... well... a werewolf. Could you by any chance get me some clothes? I know we aren't too good of friends or anything, but..." I say, hoping she wouldn't scream and run away.

"A... werewolf...?"
To be totally honest, this didn't seem unusual, since most of the people in Raycre at the moment were different, but it still Suprised me a little.

"Um, I don't know if it would be possible to get any clothes around here... and all I have spare is a dress, which would look a little.... weird..."

"I... I might've had some..." I run off quickly and come back 10 minutes later with a bag- it seems to be full of clothes.

Seeing (insert name of Wolf's character here) run up with a bag of clothes was a huge relief. "Thank you." I say, taking the clothes, and changing into a purple shirt and jeans, like I had before. Strange, these clothes fit just right... Shaking the thought from my head, I walk back to the others, and say, "What can I do to help?"

I walk along a dirt path through the forest. Along the way, I see a tree dotted with pink specks. I shake the tree with all of my strength, and peaches rain from the tree's leaves.

I set to work sorting out the fruit, and putting them into plastic bags I found, so they don't rot as quickly.
I find a persimmon, and eat it, as I was hungry. My clothes drip from my 'dip' in the lake, but I don't have any more, so I guess i will have to let them dry..

I sit on a tree stump, and fidget with a necklace around my neck. It has a pearly-white stone, fastened with a silver chain. I start to patch up the few remaining holes in the building.

My fingers begin to twitch, but only for a couple of seconds before stopping.
"I think I've an idea on how we can get rid of this curse."

I look up at him. "How..?" I say curiously, and as I am distracted, I hit my finger with the hammer. "Ow!" I cry, and suck on it.

"Ah!" I cry. "Be careful with hammers, probably. Anyways, I feel like we should discuss it at home..."

I nod, and stick my hands in my pockets. I mock bow, and start towards the main house.

Back