Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

Name: Perla White
Age: (Can not be under 13, because, where are your parents?) 17
Creature: Deer/Human
Town you originally came from: (Anywhere ((NEEDS TO BE A REAL TOWN.))) somewhere in montana
Heir Or Not: no
Personality: witty, shy, but arrogant, fast.
Picture: (You NEED one now)
deer_girl_by_color_sekai-d66lo1w.jpg
Crush: (I know there was flirting in the last one. :|) who knows man
Clothing: argyle knit sweater over brown legging and combat boots
Usual First Impression: pretty

Last edited:
I jump in after her, making a loud splash. I grab Caylin's hand and swim to the water's edge.

My arms ache, and I drift down, before Aions grabs my hand.
So this is why cats don't like water...

I safely get her up onto dry land. I kneel down next to her.
"Are you alright?" I ask, worried.

I roll over, and cough up some water.
"I'll be fine." I say after a bout of coughing. The moon starts to rise, and I sit up. "I am so clumsy.."

I sit down, and I stare at the moon.
"I'm going to think of ways I can break the curse tonight."

"I think I'll do that as well..we should probably get back to the shack before nasty things come out."
I stand up, and wobble a bit, but regain my balance.

On my way back to our base house, I notice Caylin and Aions walking away from a lake. The water looked so clean and pure, so without even taking a moment to think, I ran forward and dived in. Ah, I haven't swam in a lake for ages...

I run over to the girl- Hydrala, I think her name was..
"Having fun there?" I ask, sitting on the edge of the water, staying away from it.

"Oh, hi, I didn't realise you were there. And yes, I am. I love being in the water," I reply, floating around on the top of the water.

Last edited:
"I'd go swimming... Isn't it cold?" I ask.
(I was researching Succubi weaknesses as I couldn't find any on the wiki, apparently bullets larger than .22, chocolate, people who have "Destroyed emotions".. o_0)

(Chocolate? Lol)
"Not to me, though it might be to others... I'm used to the coldness of it, I swim quite a lot," I reply, before diving under the water, then resurfacing a few seconds later.

Last edited:
I go to the lake and see the fairy girl swimming. "Hey!" I say calling to her with a smile as I twirl my umbrella.

Last edited:
Back