Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

I take the dirt path all the way back to the village. The sun was rising.
"I'll tell you tonight. I want to work on the house today so that it looks livable."

I nod. "We really needs actual beds...instead of blankets on the ground."

"Actually, I had left a big black luggage case somewhere in the house. It had three mattresses, two blankets, and some other random objects we could use."

I put my hand in the water, slowly grabbing a rock and pegging it at a half built house's roof- hoping it'll hit something or someone.
I love being the "trouble maker" as humans call it.

"Hopefully I don't trip over any damned boards." I scowl. "I've learned that pain can make me snap."
I open a few doors. Leftover bones we haven't gotten around to, dusty books, cobwebs...

I flinch slightly at the language, but start to look. I open drawers, cabinets, and closets. Nothing turns up so far..

I twist a doorknob, and the door doesn't open. I fumble around with it, but to no avail. I get angry, and yell loudly. I kick down the door with a swift movement of my leg. The case was in the furthest corner of the room.
"Funny, that's not where I left it..." It was covered in webs.

I look up as I hear Aions' yell. I go to where he's at, about to ask if he is okay, but then see him with the case.

I brush it off, and lift it up with a huff of breath. I turn around and see Caylin in the doorway. There is a large, red, hairy spider just above the door. I drop the case, causing a loud thud and the floorboard below it to crack. I scream, and fire random bolts of ice at it.

I gasp, and run out of the room. What on earth made him act up like that? Peering back, I see a gigantic hairy red spider lying in a frozen block of ice in the doorway.

I walk up to the block of ice, spider immobilized inside of it.
I hit it with my elbow, and it cracks. I start to smash it with my hands and feet, until it shatters, leaving the spider's frozen body lying there.
"Yuck." I say, quickly exiting the room with the case.

"I'm guessing you are scared of spiders then..?" I say, trembling slightly as I follow him.

I sigh.
"Lets set up these beds." I say, putting the mattresses in the bedframes, throwing pillows and blankets on.

I help him, and there are 3 beds. "One of us can sleep on the old couch..." I say.

"No, It's fine. I can." I fold my arms.

"So, you were talking about a cure..?" I prompt.

(Night everyone cx)

Back