Raycre Village 2: The Fog Has Cleared (Roleplay)

"I've got an old map, it's in the case. I marked it with a dot..." I explained. "Long walk, though. Could take days."

I walked out of my hideout. Nobody here? Good. Back to the work shop. I enter, pull out the bin, and get back to work.

(Trundle, uwotm8)

"When should we go?" I ask, and brush off my dress, as it is covered in dust and spiderwebs.

"Hmm..." I think for a minute. "If that is there and the thing is that is there is there..." I start rambling about the locations of random locations on the map. "We should be going Northeast. However, like I said, it will take a few days, so we should prepare for it." I say, finally.

"We will probably need a backpack, or bag of some sort, stuffed with fruit, water, and supplies.." I start listing things, before I realize I'm overdoing it. "Sorry." I say, blushing slightly.

Alright...perfect..now I just need a food stash... I run back to the hideout with the bin. Now I just need some blankets...whatever, that can come later. I go over, and I find some food in a crate. However, as I returning, I tripped and fell. Crap!

"Mm, mm." I hum in agreement. "We'll probably need all of that, anyway. At least you're well prepared." I say, smiling. "We don't have backpacks - but I can make us some fabric bags."

"Thanks. And that would be great!" I stand up. "I'll start gathering all the supplies."

I pick up everything. I run back to the hideout. Well..I guess I could make a desk or something. I go back to the workshop, and pound away.

I take out some striped fabrics and begin to work with them. Instead of stitching, I seal them with layers of a magical, sticky ice. Within an hour, I've completed three bags.

I return to where Aions is sitting, with an armful of fruit, and some water canteens.

I notice two people on my trip around town. "Hey. What are you guys doing?"

(Can I get a quick summary of what has happened and is happening? I can write really well and I would enjoy being able to get into the story well)

I bolt off, towards the edge of the town. Flapping my wings and flying into the sky- or trying..
Don't fail me, please!
I land face-first in the dirt. Flapping my wings, lifting myself off the floor, spitting out dirt. I finally am able to fly into the clouds, where no one can see me... I hope.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously as I walk in and see Aions and Caylin sitting with fruit and a few fabric bags.

I look up. "We're going somewhere, and need to get supplies.." I say.

"Can I come? It's a little boring hanging around here so much, I'd rather be out exploring or something..."

Back